Monday, February 27, 2006

Summarised

In brief, I have ups and downs last week. Let me begin on Thursday, which was the day the Oasis concert was held. I was really excited to catch one of my favourite bands live. Sadly, the bag which I brought along to the concert and I stored my camera in had to be deposited. Which means, I didn't have any photos of my own for the concert. At least my brother managed to sneak in his in his cargo pants, and caught some pictures and videos =)

Lesson 1: Wear cargo jeans to concerts and hide your camera in the pocket.

Anyway, the $160 tickets are really well-spent. Though there is little communication between the band and the audience, I still have a great time watching them and singing along to some of their songs (I'm really clueless over their new songs :S though). But the lack of communication thing, my brother explained, is their thing and always happens in their concerts. I'm just glad that the Gallagher brothers made it safe and sound to Singapore, and that there were no casualties between them while in Singapore. I think Liam was a bit drunk that night hahaha. So, in the end, we got to take home Oasis wristbands which were tagged around the wrists of the standing peeps, and I bought an Oasis concert book. It's really sad that the Concert poster sold out :'( I thought of buying it before the concert, and then worried that it'd get crumple if I bring into the venue. I should have remembered of the deposit point *lmao*

Anyway, Friday is really really fantastic. I treated Mos, Jessica, Steph Ng, Tiffany and Sheir to Swensens. And, just as I expected, I was sabo-ed. They smeared some ice cream on my face *lmao* And then we took two neoprints. Lots of fun! Not forgetting nice prezzies as well. Thank you to all of you for making the day really special (I still can't believe you got me Vanity Fair, Kiefer fan! Ahahahaha) And oh ya, I managed to wear heels for the first time out of my house, without bringing my flats for the case of emergency in my bag *lmao* Luckily nothing happened.

Lesson 2: Apply some Nivea on the inside of new sandal to prevent blisters ;)

Saturday day is really really sad. I sent off Mos to the airport. I make this black scrapbook for her, which I'm glad that she likes. Cannot stop crying when I see her off. First Tif cried in the taxi. And then nearer to the airport, I also begin to cry. Left Steph who sat in the middle of taxi and didn't cry ahahahaha. Then somemore the songs played in the taxi radio so xian... so depressing.. I'll really miss Mos. Lots of fun memories and experience with her. I will never forget you my dear. You're too cute and huggable to be forgotten! Hahahahaha. Oh ya btw, I stole one piece of tissue from the scrapbook ahahahahah.... because when I was in my apartment lobby, I was a bit sneezy. Ahahaha. Anyway, Mos didn't use the rest of the tissues to cry on =)

Lesson 3: Bring lots of tissues to prepare for sad moments.

After the sending-off of Mos, Steph and I went around Changi Airport, taking some crappy shots and videos. I'm so frustrated that the proper pictures I took turned out grainy. Argh!!! And so I think I have to come back to airport to do some more shooting in one of the days. Anyway, it was really great fun at the airport. The friend salmon at the basement food court is sooo nice!

Lesson 4: Visit airport at day to take nice pictures =)

Yesterday was amazingly retarded. I have a huge row with my Mom. It all began with the failed search of my passport photo film. My mom was nagging the whole day about it. Then, as we prepared to go for dinner, she managed to find the film. Yet, she still nagged about other stuff such as housework and how I spent little time helping her. Then as we walked to Taka, I kept walking far behind her, cause I couldn't stand her nagging. I finally couldn't hold my anger, and I told her to stop treating me like a robot. Apparently, later I found out that she took it at the wrong context. She thought that I meant that she gave a lot of things to do for me, in actual fact, I was trying to tell her that she shouldn't think of me as a cold, heartless person. Anyway, we decided to eat our dinner separately eventually. STRANGELY, both of us wanted to eat in Yoshinoya. And we ordered Tori Karaage. So WEIRD. We sat at different tables. Eventually I went home first to do my homework without saying Bye to her. Anyway, at least this whole saga has ended. She pointed out a flaw of mine which I agree with. I spent too much time on Internet lately.

Lesson 5: Don't spend too much time on especially Internet. Try to help out with Housework. Try to learn how to do more kinds of houseworks.

Yesterday, in Oprah, there is Jake and Heath. I managed to saw glimpse of it, before deciding to tape the rest of it. Today I realised that I saw high definition video of the interview in interviewsrus.com a while ago. How silly of me. So I decided to download it instead, and delete the tape *lmao* I'll download Jake's Ellen interview and Heath's Leno interview as well. So exciting!

So, that's the brief summary of end of last week. I'm still hoping to see last Thursday's Urban tomorrow. Hopefully ms. Alpha will remember to bring it! Ahaha.

Later.

No comments: