Monday, February 20, 2006

Weird, weird day.

An excerpt of another Oasis song.. hehe. I guess I can relate to this song more than the previous one.

Oasis- Live Forever

Maybe I will never be
All the things that I want to be
But now is not the time to cry
Now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
We're gonna live forever
Gonna live forever
Live forever
Forever
-------

Hmm... almost look like a heart shape eh? ^-^ Anyway, today's a really, really weird day. Due to the sucess of Fun-O-Rama on Saturday, the school was dismissed at 9 am. I am so happy that my class was able to achieve the total sale of more than $2000 sale for our Food and Game stall. The feeling was just unbelievable. And so, with the early dismissal, my class decided to go for a class outing. It started out well. We had lunch in Yoshinoya. I don't like the new Yoshinoya student meal. They've replaced the Fruit Jelly with French Fries. The Fruit Jelly is so much nicer! *lol* Anyway, later we decided not to watch any movies, after much fight between Casanova and Walk The Line. I'm kinda glad that there is no movie watching today. I'm still not really sure why. Maybe I'm kind of sick of Walk The Line already? Hmmm. Today's class outing, I saw some of my classmates' darker sides. I guess there's always a dark side in each of us. It's supposed to be a class outing, not a group outing, you know. The episode really annoyed me.

Today's really freaky also because of a girl whom I never thought could be very violent. The class was supposed to count the number of coupons in our tin cans. And we're really frustrated over the fact that the edge of the tin cans' lids are melted. So, the cans are harder to be opened. And then this girl just started kicking the tin can against the class walls. Really hard and really loudly. And when we told her to stop, she shouted something which I couldn't hear. I really never guess that the girl can be so moody and violent. I thought that since we shared the same taste of music, we could be close friends. But after that episode, I am scared of her.

Hmm... My wishlist is forming. Here it is so far. More to be added soon.
1. A Zara Blue Skirt (photo to be uploaded tomorrow hopefully)
2. Walk The Line soundtrack
3. Empire Magazine (hahahaha)
4. Some Zara t-shirts (photos tomorrow too)
5. Other Zara stuff which you really think I'll like. ^-^

As much as I want to get cakes for my Birthday present, I think getting them will really cause a lot of trouble for the giver and myself. So, no cakes sadly.

Guess what, on the weekend I checked Zara Liat Tower and Great World to see if my favourite black blouse is still there. It turned out that, I think, it has forever disappeared *cries* Hopefully I can find nice Victorian stuff soon. Just one Victorian top will do for me ^-^

Later :)

No comments: