Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Do I?

Arghh.. my Mom is nagging at me now about housework. I know I'm really bad at housework, and sometimes can't be bothered with it. Can't stand her nagging and her "rollercoaster" voice.

Anyway, I was wondering, do I really look like a guai hai zi? Some of my classmates said that when they first see me, they thought that I am a quiet, obedient girl. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't know whether I'll take that as a compliment or an insult ^-^ At least now they know that they're so wrong!! Hahahaha. I am lame and, I think, a bit loud. Hehe. Note that the word lame is in italics and bold *lol* I've started singing again (HAHAHHA), and two of my classmates already got influenced by me. Today, when talking about the 'O' level results, I said "Come what may" in my normal voice, not singing it. And then, those friends of mine started singing "Come What May" out of the blue! *lmao* I think some of my classmates also already know that I love Joaquin Phoenix *blushes and giggles* One girl said that Joaquin has intense eyes. I find that amusing *lol* Oh, I've decided that I don't want to name my son Joaquin. People keep pronouncing it Joa-quin, not Wah-keen. For your information, I used to be one of those people. But, it's another Joaquin whose name I mispronounced. Joaquin the Spanish footballer.

Regarding tomorrow's Cross Country, I'm considering of running. You see, we have too many people who are in charge of the bagkeeping. And so, two of the people will have to run. I think I'll run. I am desperate to lose some weight. I didn't run on Monday. I feel that these few days, I've gorged down too many amount of food. I want to lose weight. And I better start doing my thigh-reducing exercise again *lol*

After school today, I went around Takashimaya to sightsee. After seeing Dairy Queen's Blizzard task in The Apprentice 2 days ago, I really felt like eating Blizzard. And so I did. After that, I went around to see some stuff to put in my wishlist. So far, the things that I want are quite expensive, and I don't really want them that badly. There's this novel that I'm considering of putting into my wishlist, but it's super expensive for a novel. I think it's so not worth it... You know when I saw the new Empire magazine today, I thought, someone could just give me Empire magazine as my birthday present. It's rather expensive as a magazine I think... Hmm. Anyway, don't buy anything for my birthday first (unless you're really sure I'll like it). I'm still clueless of what I want.

I got to go. Later.

P.S. 3 more days to results. Arghh...

No comments: