Monday, February 13, 2006

At the moment..

.. I am wearing my Charles & Keith heels. I'm very desperate to wear this for my birthday party. I doubt that I'll be able to ready in time *lol* wish me luck! If you're wondering why I'm so desperate to learn how to wear heels, it's because I saw sooooo many nice high heel shoes and sandals in some stores like U.R.S. and especially Charles & Keith. I'll definitely want to buy a pair of suede court shoes someday (so many nice ones in Charles & Keith!!)

I'm still thinking of my wishlist. There are some things that I really want. But they are rather expensive hehe. Some of them are clothes item, so I think I better take photos of them. I'm scared somebody will buy it wrongly haha. Kiefer's fan is already planning to buy me something. Hopefully it all works out. I love you darling!! I'll give you a nice tight hug next time!! *lmao* Here's a sneak peek to my wishlist so far (don't buy anything first!!! Unless you're really sure I'll like it ;) :

1. A black Zara blouse (I'll photo it. NOTE: I really don't mind getting only this for my Birthday =D)

2. Walk The Line poster (the one Reese is raised over Joaquin, if it's under $20 ONLY)
....
....
....

Then I don't know already. Ahahahahahahahhahahaha. Please give me some more time... By this Friday, I promise.


Ah, about the resolutions last time, here's the progress so far:

1. Reduce my thighs' size through exercising (45% progress)
2. Learn how to wear heels (60% progress)
3. Attend both Oasis and Franz Ferdinand concert (95% progress... unless there are unseen circumstances..)
4. Adapt to my class and enjoy theatre (60% progress...)

Not much progress for thighs reduction, eh. I need some motivation *lmao*

Later.




No comments: