Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Th(a)nking Day

Today was so much better than yesterday. In the morning, I still felt a little off. But once I got into taxi (I was up late for school! haha), I managed to do some reflections and thinking. I managed to put the problem into another more positive perspective. Now, by looking at the problem through another view, I felt that the problem is not as bad as I thought it had been. I feel so much better now. I'm glad that today was okay.

I'd really to give special thanks to some of my classmates, namely Sabrina, Serene and Jocelyn. They made my day really special today. Today, I really feel strange about something. During the Drama briefing today, I suddenly felt that maybe Drama is not my heart is. Throughout the last 2 months, I really felt weird in the club. I only managed to make several friends. To be more precise, a girl and several boys. I don't know why, but I make friends more easily with the Drama boys than the girls. And... I feel that some of the Drama people are trying to be cool. I especially don't like a senior... Ehm, I'm considering of joining the Tempest crew though. I really want to contribute something to the club before I really consider leaving.

I'd also like to thank my Brother!! Hahahaha. I've never felt so grateful to him for a really looong time. He gave me $50 Kinokuniya vouchers! Arghhhhh! I could spend it on Empire Magazine, or I could spend it on Nick Hornby's "A Long Way Down" novel. By the way, the novel costs about $40. It's a large print edition and is the first edition. I shall really think carefully over how I should spend the voucher =)

Thank you to my Mom also. She had helped me sewn the clothes for the Drama teddy bear *lol* So nice of her! I like the teddy bear dress. Somehow, it reminds me of the Academy Awards *lmao* I don't know why.. hahahah. Thank you also to my parents for treating me to Crystal Jade dinner =) Sadly, the Haagen-Dazs ice-cream waffle cone tasted bitter and terrible. I only ate the ice cream, and threw the cone away. Lesson learnt: never ate haagen dazs ice cream with waffle cone again.

Serene said that it's Thinking Day for the Guides today. Anyway, it's a Thanking Day for me today =)

Some love to Mos =)

Cheers, Olivia


No comments: