Thursday, February 02, 2006

Huh?!!


Okay, this sort of made my day today...


ZO postcard for Walk the Line!!!! *shrieks* I found a bunch in the school's void deck's ZO postcards holder. And so, I took five.. *lmao*

Yesterday I forgot to write this episode... (how could i?) Chendrawati told me that while she was watching "Amelie", she was rather frustrated that the English subtitle of the movie is very different from the conversations in the movie. I can't help it, but I gave her this look O_O I asked her, "what are you talking about?!" It's really hilarious because Amelie is a French movie *rofl* And I don't know how on earth, but Chen said that the conversations in the movie sounded really English to her. I was like "Huh?!?!" Whoa whoa... French talent hidden inside ah Chen! =D I can't stop laughing thinking about that episode.

3 days ago, IMdB held this poll : What guy would you send a "Please Be Mine" valentine to? And as I looked at the options, Christian Bale caught my eyes first. Since all the options are in hyperlinked (which means that they linked to the actor's page on IMdB), Christian's was highlighted in Red, since that day I had visited his page. Anyway, if I've not looked at the other options, I would have chosen Christian straight away *drools* So, I looked at the other options.. and saw Joaquin Phoenix in the other options too. Oh, heck. Dilemma. Ahhhhh.... cuteness versus sexiness ahahahah. I started imagining.... and thought Christian will be a better choice =D He's so hooooootttt okay!!! Joaquin is rather shy... and I can be rather shy too when meeting someone for the first time. Two shy people *sigh* So, in the end, I chose Christian *smilesssss* By the way, Johnny Depp topped the poll with 1673 votes (15.3%) (smile steph smileee!). Jake Gyllenhaal was second with 14.3%, Christian (!!!) was third!! Yay. And Joaquin was fourth.. ahahhahaah. (8.4% and 5.3% respectively). 10962 votes collected. Here's the page link http://www.imdb.com/poll/results/2006-01-30

Today was rather okay. Oh ya, yesterday I found out that... I can skip running for Cross country!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!! My class will be setting up drink stall and bagkeeping service during the Cross Country, and I'll be one of those in charge of bagkeeping *teehee* We drew lot yesterday, and I got the paper with a cross on it, which means no running. Haha! Anyway, I had a great chat with Nathania today. In one word, she, as a person, is interesting. Really. She's not the guai guai type of girl as I first thought. *lol*

Anyway, I'm off to do my homework now. Tomorrow I'll be going to watch ACJC's theatre production titled "The Guys" (whose t-shirts I sew yesterday) with Nathania. It better be a great production, since I paid $10 for it haha. $10 allows you to eat Pepper Lunch curry beef meal or 8 sticks of Toli-Q chicken balls okayyy! *lmao*

Later.

No comments: