Monday, February 06, 2006

10 Feb It Is

It's official. The GCE 'O' Level Results will be released on Friday, 10 February! Arghhhhh. Anyway, I can't wait to get it over and done with. I just can't believe that the moment of truth is very near. Haha. Here's the link to the page on MOE webpage http://www.moe.gov.sg/press/2006/pr20060206.htm

Anyway, I watched "Match Point" yesterday with Jessica and Ness. Bad news Steph, it was good! (The movie's reviewed below). And so, I have three movies left to watch. Munich, maybe Mrs. Henderson Presents, and of course Walk The Line (I caught half of its trailer yesterday before "Match Point" begins haha.) Actually, I'm not that really interested in Munich. But since it's nominated for Oscars, I'll force myself to watch it *lol* I think it should be good. The movie got nominated for "Best Picture" and "Best Director" for Steven Spielberg.

I love NYDC cakes. Okay, so far I've eaten only two cakes there. The Big O and the Goldmine cake. Both of them are super super super nice. I plan to go back and try out the other cakes there *lmao*

I need to begin searching for stuff to put on my Birthday wishlist. Arghh.. this year I really have a hard time thinking of what I want. So far, I've only got one item. I really really don't mind getting this item ONLY for my birthday *lmao*

I've changed my bedroom posters. So bye bye Batmans and Chicken Little and Ocean Twelve. Hello, Walk The Line, Batman (again, but different poster), Narnia and Superman (hahahahahahahahahahah). It's ridiculous that only when pasting the 2nd poster, which is Batman, that I realised I've pasted the wrong side of 3M tapes *lol* So, hopefully when I take the 1st two posters down, nothing bad will happen to the posters *cross fingers*. The worst thing about the poster change is that... I've pasted the giant S "Superman" poster beside my pillow *rofl* I can't find any other nice posters to put beside my pillow (last time it was Chicken Little). I considered putting "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" or "Narnia", but then I thought Willy Wonka and Aslan will scare me off in my sleep and give my nightmares...

I was fortunate that today, I manage to go unpunished for PE lesson. I forgot to bring my PE attire. And I really had a bad stomach ache then.

Okay, I've got to sleep now. Later.
-----------------

Movie Review
Match Point (7.5 stars out of 10)
First of all, if you think that the movie had changed my perception on Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, you're wrong. Well, actually, I thought that he's not as ugly as I thought he was. But still, I think he is ugly. Anyway, the movie started very slowly. And I don't really get the opera background voice *lol* I really like the plot. Once Chris met Nola, the movie picked up its pace. And what I really really love from the movie is its twisted end. I can't believe that Woody Allen could think of such nice ending. I found quite amusing the part where Chris was interrogated by the Detective. Jonathan was an actor in Match Point, and then in that scene, he really had to act really really sad to the police as Chris. I find that thought quite amusing *lol* The chemistry between Scarlett Johanson and Jonathan is good. I highly recommend this movie. Though the movie's beginning is really boring, the middle part is worth the wait.

No comments: