Friday, February 10, 2006

pH 7


'O' level results are finally out *teehee* I got 10. Neutral feelings about it though. As long as I can get in to ACJC, i'm okay with it :) And as the truth has finally been revealed, I can finally relaxed. So glad that kiefer's fan will be joining me in school *lmao* (it's someone's nick lahhh)

Due to stress from the wait of 'O' level announcement, I think, some of my classmates went hyper. Nathania keeps patting my head, and keeps screaming at some people. Then the whole class also laugh a lot yesterday. I, as for the past few days, was also hyper. I can't stop singing nowadays, and I can't stop blabbering about Joaquin Phoenix *lol* By the way, I saw one nice nice picture of Joaquin Phoenix. He was in newest edition of Vanity Fair. Here's the picture:

Ehm okay, that's only half of the picture *lmao* He was topless there *shrieks* He looks so hoootttt there!! Arghhh. I think this picture is to be blamed for my escalating excitement and hyperness over him *lmao* (ms ng, you'll have to bear with me! hahahah)

Today I got interrogated by a member of Discipline Commitee of ACJC. Apparently, they're investigating a case of student misconduct. Not sure who is really involved. I'm only an "eyewitness" I think. I'm not involved at all. When waiting for my form teacher to lead me to the HOD room, I was really scared. I thought that one of my relatives fell sick or something. Argh.

Anyway, I should continue drooling over Joaquin. Can't wait for tomorrow (or Sunday).. *lol*

By the way, I might have to watch "Walk The Line" thrice. Some people in my class suggested that the class watched "Walk The Line" for class outing. Haha.. not that I mind though ^-^

Have a great evening (and morning).

Olivia xo

No comments: