Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wonderful

First of all, why doesn't anyone want to watch "Match Point"? Hey, the fact that Jonathan Rhys-Meyer is there doesn't discourage me of watching that film *lol* (if you had not known, I think that Jonathan Rhys-Meyer is really really ugly.. just my opinion ^-^).

Anyway, I can't believe that the Straits Times posted the wrong date for the release of Walk the Line. It has been postponed to next week dear. When I saw the movie's review today in the newspaper, I was pretty excited when I saw 'opens tomorrow' for Walk the Line. To my disappointment, they got the date wrong : So, it'll still be one more week to seeing Joaquin on the BIG screen *smiles like crazy*. Actually I'm left with about 30 minutes of the film. I managed to catch some more part of the movie. So far, so good. I didn't know that Joaquin can be so good at acting as a rather crazy person *lmao*.

I'm soo happy that Joaquin and Jake Gyllenhaal got Oscar nominations for their roles. Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!

Today's school actually wasn't that bad. My class did a bit of fund-raising for money to set up our stalls for Fun-O-Rama, and we managed to earn quite a large sum of money.. without even doing advertising in the morning assembly ^-^ Actually, with my lack os sleep yesterday, I expected that I'll fall asleep in some points of the day. Well, I didn't most of the time (except for Maths lecture, where I just had to take 40 winks... it's super boring). Drama was surprisingly enjoyable today, even though we only did sewing t-shirts for this week's Drama production called "The Guys" and dismantling some sets. I had fun talking to this guy named Darren in the crew. We just talk, talk, talk. He likes watching Reality TV, he said.. and, surprise surprise, he watches "America's Next Top Model" *lmao* Anyway, Drama today ends at 7.30 pm, which actually is okay compared to my last drama rehearsal.

And so, I'm off to sleep now. I'll do my Chinese Homework during the free periods tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot, my class co-ordinator, who looks very angelic and naive, isn't that innocent at all! *lmao* Anyway, if anyone wants to watch "Match Point" with me, please please please tell me okay!!!

Later.

No comments: