Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cross Country Baby!

Before I write about Cross Country, I have to sadly confess that... I cannot run away from my nickname "Bo Bice"!!! *cries* Rachel Goh started it yesterday, and before you know it, my classmates began to call me "Bo"!! Arghhhh. It started after swimming lesson. I let my hair down after washing, and then out of a sudden, Rachel said "Olivia, Bo Bice!" Oh my goodness... then some people started looking at me. And some of them said, "Ya ho, she looks like Bo Bice, with the hair and the parting.." What the...............? At least there are other American Idols candidate in my class. As a joke, one girl named herself "Ruben" and another "Carrie Underwood". And Nathania got the nick "the tamer Bo Bice" (though I doubt she knows it).

Anyway, Cross Country is fun today. As you know, we set up a mineral water stall and bagkeeping. And the mineral water was selling like mad especially after the race. In total, we sold 240 bottles for $1 each. I'm glad that since we've raised quite a large sum of money, we do not need to pay much for funds to set up our Fun-O-Rama stall. Since I was really desperate to lose weight, I went to do Cross Country running. For 3.2 km, I ran 65% and walk 35%.. *lol* At least not that bad lahhh.

Walk The Line opens tomorrow. Yeah Baby!!!!!! I've copied its US and international trailer *lol* Hopefully I'll manage to prevent my excitement from exploding when watching "Walk The Line" this weekend ^-^

I've copied this quiz for J.Lo's blog... have fun reading it ;)

1 MINUTE AGO: copying Walk The Line trailer
1 HOUR AGO: shower
1 DAY AGO: being nagged by mom.
1 YEAR AGO: staring at my Closer poster at Jude Law *lol*
I LOVE: Joaquin Phoenix, Christian Bale, great movies, nice indie films, alternative bands, my best friends.
I HATE: arrogant, b***hy people, backstabber
I FEAR: my 'o' level results
I FEEL: happy
I HIDE: my passion for Joaquin and Bale from my relatives. Hahahaha.
I DRIVE: 106 bus ahahahhahah... no car presently.
I MISS: my best buddies, esp. ms ng *lol*
I LEARNT: to control my passion for my handsomes...
I WANT: endless amount of Zara voucher! hahahhaah.. i wish.
I NEED: to sleep soon
I THINK: i'm very obsessed with joaquin presently.

FIRSTS..
First screen name: oliviag? not fun one lah
First piercing: ears when I was small
First credit card: not yet
First enemy: the primary 5-6 boys in my indo primary school
First musician you remember hearing in your house: oasis?

LASTS..
Last big car ride: huh?!
Last food consumed: Yoshinoya Beef and Tori Karaage combo meal.
Last phone call: with my mom.
Last CD played: Franz Ferdinand- You could have it so much better
Last drink drank: water
Last time scolded: yesterday..

SHORT ANSWER..
I AM: sleepy
I WANT: to see Walk The Line!!
I HAVE: many dvds to watch!! arghhh
I WISH: that my face have porcelain skin! hopefully in the future.. :)
I WONDER: if i'm going to sleep early tonight
I ALWAYS: go home by Orchard Road (ahahah.. that's so random)
I DANCE: to my Ministry of Sound compilations! hehehehe.
I SING: in class ahahahah.
I CRY: on emotional movies or cartoons ahahhaha.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy
I WRITE: with my right hand
I WIN: ....
I LOSE: my "Five People You Meet in Heaven" book (did someone borrow it?)
I CONFUSE: ...
I SHOULD: watch a dvd soon

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? nope
HELPED? help to clear the drink stall?
GOTTEN SICK?: no
GONE TO THE MOVIES?: no
SAID 'i love you'?: no
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER?: no. btw, when i was 8 or 9, i tried to write a letter to Leonardo DiCaprio.. because that time I was crazy about titanic. But sadly, halfway through writing the letter, I give up. Because all of the grammar stuff hehehehe. Anyway, my best friend then who was crazy about him also, sent her letter *lol*
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: no
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: yes
HUGGED SOMEONE?: yesss.. i love hugging my friends ahhahaha.
KISSED SOMEONE?: no
MISSED SOMEONE?: yesss

THOUGHT OF THIS BULLETIN AS BULLSH*: sort of ^-^

No comments: