Thursday, March 02, 2006

Relaxing...

This week's pretty relaxing. Well, except for Monday, which as usual was horrible. Cold lecture theatres, my most hated teacher and lecturer and long school day which ends at 4.30 pm. I really ate a lot on Monday..

Chicken Rice
7-piece Yong Tau Fu
3 slices of Honey Dew
1 cup of Sugar Cane
1 Cream Cheese Waffle
Some bits of beehoon (which is rather oily)
1 Veggie Mos Burger (to balance things out! haha)

At least I managed to reduce the fats. My weight increased to 65 kg that day. Now it has gone back to the normal weight of 62 kg..

Nothing special on Tuesday...

Wednesday was rather amusing. I went to school at usual time to celebrate Founder's Day. It was half day. In celebration for Founder's Day, we got free cans of Coke Lime haha. Then my class (okay, sort of the whole class) went to Marina Square for 'class outing'. In the end, it didn't really go that well. I leave quite early, because my closer friends have to leave early. Left the people whom I'm not that close to... and whom I don't really like. I don't know why, there's this one guy from another class whick keep tagging along with my class. Please, what's his problem?! To accompany Samuel? Anyway, me and Joscelyn ran away to Suntec City after leaving Marina Square haha. Scared kena caught. On Wednesday, there were 3 ironic events which took place:

1. A Yoshinoya lady reading Burger King coupon leaflet (!!)
2. Suntec's Giordano having a blackout (is it intended or not? not sure) Anyway, on the wall of the Giordano is pasted the writing "It's Black". *lol*
3. Can't remember... but I know there were 3 ironic events on Wednesday

Arghh... so far I can't find single-sided, cheap Walk The Line poster. The version which I want. The one in the movie shop (Popcorn something) is double-sided, the type is exactly like the Closer poster I almost bought last year. I really hope of purchasing a mass-produced Walk The Line poster of that version. Heh. I ate Ben's and Jerry's Chocolate Brownie in Suntec. It's DAMN DAMN DAMN NICEEEEEE!!! $4.50 well spent. I should eat it again when I go to Suntec in the future. Highly recommended!

Today, I reached home late. I went to see a play by my school's drama club. Night of Laughter. It's good. Though some parts of it are really boring. Anyway, $5 was well-spent. A representative from Stanford University also came to my school today to talk about the school. I attended the talk just for curiosity sake. After the talk, I have the impression that the university campus is nice. Well, though I realise that the school are filled with smarties. I don't mind smarties, outgoing people =) There's this voluntary programme, which is initiated by National Library Board, in school about reading to lower income students. Sadly it's only open to J2s... =( I want to goo!!! I'm glad that I've found some people in my class who are enthusiastic about this kind of stuff =)

Tomorrow's holiday. I want to have a lone day on Sunday. Just do my own thing. Reflections, that kind of stuff. Before my mother come back in the evening. I think I'm meeting Tomatoe tomorrow. I doubt we'll watch any movies tomorrow. I'm broke... and I hope I can catch some nice movies in airplane in two weeks' time....

Oh ya yesterday I tried a Mango miniskirt which I bought two years ago. How come it has become damn short already ahhh? I'm quite confused. Have I grown that much? Hahaha. I'd love to go out wearing it with my heels. I think, and I really emphasise that I think, that my legs are beautiful and sexy with heels and mini. Hahahahah *narcism* Well okay, without the top elephant trunk thighs of mine. But it's covered by my minis. Hahaha. I don't know why, it came across to my mind that... I'll only dare to wear that minis of mine with my future husband beside me. Hahahaha. Hopefully he'll protect me. Hahaha. I want to wear that mini... but I'm worried about situations with escalators. Heh.

I better reduce my intake of Yong Tau Fu.... Processed food. Processed food are bad for your health.

Night night and later :)

No comments: