Sunday, March 05, 2006

Insignificance

Yesterday, due to the posting results of JAE, the day was officially a holiday. I was happy that one of my closest friends in my class will remain in AC. SO HAPPY!! And so, I met up with her (Serene) in Orchard to walk around. Later we met up with Ruben. We had a great day walking around town =) I'm rather sad that one of my best friends' polytechnic application was somewhat unsuccessful. I was really shocked when she told me the news. We were supposed to go out yesterday. I feel really sorry for her. I did have nightmares of such situation in the past. Hopefully the problem will be solved a.s.a.p. Good luck to the people who are doing appeals to their respective JCs (especially to J.Lo. Don't lose your faith darling ;) It's NOT the end of the world!!)

Sigh, I've been sleeping at 2.30 am for two consecutive days.

I taped "Fargo" on AXN last night, and watched it this afternoon. (I woke up at 12.30 pm) It's good good good. I never thought of the idea of how a husband could be so desperate for money that he planned a kidnap of his wife. What kind of husband is that?! The rest of the day was spent alone. Really relaxing day. Really sunny day.

Off to sleep. Later.

----
Movie Review
Fargo (7.5 stars out of 10)
Great plot and great acting. Strangely, I was rather fascinated by the background orchestra music. It was beautiful yet eerie at the same time. Sometimes I just feel like smacking William H. Macy's character (by the way, he's Felicity Huffman real life husband). His plan, which was supposed to go well, ended disastrously. Watch the movie and you'll get it. France McDormand's character (she's oscar-nominated for North Country this year) was rather kooky ^^ She got an Oscar for that role by the way.

No comments: