Friday, March 24, 2006

Burnt Out

I feel so burnt out right now. Tired. Physically. Not mentally though, thankfully. If I could just rot to the ground right now, I would actually. I can be fertile soil haha.. joking. I used to lose my patience easily when I was tired. Not anymore, thankfully. I'm still gripping tight my sanity ;) 2 more weeks to production, then hopefully all of these would ease. Haha, hopefully. A drama friend of mine in our conversation told me that there may be another production coming up after this one. Oh my, oh my, I can really die if there's another one coming up that early. I need a BREAK. I need to catch up in my study. And most of all, I need SLEEP. ZzZzZzZz. Anyway, I'm considering of really quitting after the production. I hope to work things out this weekend. Fingers crossed that everything will be planned out well.

So let's have a recap of this week. Ehm, ehm. So, school had started yet again. I found out on Friday that I was going to stay in my old class. I was happy to find out Jocelyn would be in the same class, but not Serene and Sabrina :'( I really miss Sabrina especially. I seldom have classes together with her, and I miss Gerano too haha. At least, I still have lots of classes with Serene, my beloved darling haha. My new classmates are okay. Just that some of them are not as approachable as my old classmates. Since some of them already have cliques, the class is kinda disunited from the start. Until now, the problem has not been really resolved. Some classmates of mine seldom join the class for meal together during breaks. Sigh. Hopefully this problem will be solved soon. Note: No drama meeting on Monday.

Tuesday was a special day. It's my Mother's Birthday :D I feel bad for forgetting about her birthday in the morning. Only after a teacher announced a meeting for some club on the next day, 22 March, during the morning assembly that I realised it was 21 March on Tuesday. Hahaha. At least I smsed her to wish her happy birthday first. After drama meeting that night (which ended at 8.15 pm), I went to buy some slices of cake from Bread Talk. Chocolate Marble. It was good. And some candles also hahaha. While preparing for the blowing of candles in my house, my Mother told me she hadn't blown birthday candles for ages. I only realised that at that moment. Hahaha. And so, as my Mom had washed of her make-up, she went to put it again. While waiting for her, I bathed and changed my tops for some picture together with her using one of the tops I bought in Hong Kong :D And I wore a pair of earring, whose one side my Mom would lost the next day.. (It's soo nice. It was an accidental lost. Can't do anything. At least I got to wear a pair the day before haha.. my Mom loves it too.) Here is one nice picture :) With my beloved tripod..




*narcism ahead* I think I'm quite pretty in that picture hahahaha :D

Wednesday doesn't have any significant event (except the loss of earrings..) I don't know why there was this statement in my head on that day which I'd really like to put in my blog..

Sometimes you think you're ready for a situation, and yet when you're facing it, you realise that you're actually not.

Well, I could really relate to that statement well.

About Thursday and Friday.. I'll write tomorrow :)

Later.

No comments: