Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday

Bummer, I forgot to write something (again) in the last entry. I watched V for Vendetta on Saturday with Chen and Alim. It was good and entertaining! (it's reviewed below) We caught a 9.35 pm show. It's the first time in a really really long time that I catch such a late show (the last time I catch a late movie was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, which began at 10.00 pm). Anyway, it was a fun outing :)

And so, what have I been up to lately? I'm now considering of quitting drama totally or just putting it under inactive status temporarily. I'm confirmed that I'll join Guitar. Actually, there is rather a sign that I should quit drama haha. Yesterday I intended originally to go for Guitar sectional, and so I didn't bring any black pants or t-shirt for Drama. I found out only in the afternoon that it had been cancelled. And so, in the end, I went to Drama. I went to buy artificial flowers with Aaron, and so managed to get away from seniors' scolding for not wearing blacks. Well, sort of. After coming back to school, some of my seniors sternly told me to wear in blacks. And then, one of them just said, "If you intend to stay in Drama, you may as well invest in blacks. You'll also need blacks for a possible Tempest crew duty you know?" Then, another senior said "But ____ (a J2 who's very nice) is only taking some first intake people.." Hmph.. so I'm not a first intake? I think she remembers me from a previous meeting? Or does she really forget? Anyway, I'm fine with that senior. I don't really like the first one. She's really intimidating, and she can be quite proud at times. Anyway, so does the above incident a sign that I should quit Drama completely?

The process of purchasing artificial flowers was kinda weird haha. On the way back to school, we met some ACJC people. And most of them were looking at the flowers, which Aaron was carrying hahaha. Hopefully they don't get the wrong idea. Honestly, I cannot see myself going far with him. Just friends :)

I have some photo ideas which I hope to carry out during the weekends. Pray that the weather would be really kind to me :)

Bummer again, I found out that the audition for ACS Idol has been postponed from this Friday to this Saturday. So much for thinking much of whether going to the audition or the Topshop runway show haha. At least the Topshop runway show's tickets are sold out. Which leave me with no other choice haha. Nice, relaxed Friday tomorrow, filled with cramming of lyrics haha.

I found out from my reliable source (hahahah...) that my eyecandy is not in the class I thought he was in. Hahaha.. guess I saw the wrong person in the name lists.

Updates soon, and later.
----
Movie Review
V for Vendetta (7.0 out of 10)
A movie that has a lot of charisma to it. Impressive dialogues, superb fighting sequences (though as some of it are really brutal, I have to look down the screen haha) and a solid plot as well. I really never thought I'll cry watching this movie hahaha. And I really never thought that the movie will be this good. Thanks to this movie, the 1812 Overture is stuck in my head haha. Interestingly, 2 hours and 15 mins doesn't feel that long.

No comments: