Saturday, March 11, 2006

Imagine the Possibilities

Sorry for the really late update. The tight schedule of drama had prevented me from going online and watching TV much this week. Well, I better start writing about what happened this week in my life.

Monday was kind of a nightmare. I was late for school. I woke up late at about 6.45 am. The taxi was really hard to get that morning. I found that morning really weird. First of all, as I waited for a taxi, I saw two ACJC students in taxi, heading to ACJC I believe. I was helpless, since I was in Crescent uniform then. And then, about 10 mins later, which is about 7.18, a car containing an old couple stopped in front of me. I sincerely feel that it was very nice of them to ask me if I want a lift to Crescent Girls. Haha, too bad I'm already not studying in Crescent. And so I politely decline. And then, 5 mins later, at 7.23, another car stopped in front of me. And guess who it is? It's Mr. Samat. Hahahahahaha. My former Sec 1 and 2 P.E. teacher. He was nice as always. Sadly, he was also heading to Crescent (obviously). By the time I reached school, it was already 7.35 pm. By the way, the taxi I took really flew. Normally, the taxi fare is about $6.00. That morning, it was $5.30. Ironically, at the start of the journey, I thought how sad it was that I had to pay $6 for the taxi fare, and yet I'd still be late for school. How ironic. $0.70 to compensate my latecoming? Anyway, a member of the Discipline Committee stood in front of school gate. About 2 weeks ago, he summoned me to his office to ask some questions about a discipline case in the library (did I write about it here? It didn't affect me in anyway e.g demerit points, detention etc.) Fortunately, he decided not to book the J1s that day, since it's the first day of school after the JAE posting. Phew. I was really scared that I almost cried. He made me promise not to be late again. And so I really made a promise. Seriously speaking, that man wasn't as bad as he usually was when he stood on the school hall's stage after some morning assemblys. I mean what I have just written. And so I approached to the school hall. And then I saw this scary female, old discipline committee member. She asked me and the two J1 boys standing in front of the hall, "All of you are second intake?" Fortunately, that day I wasn't wearing my ACJC badge. And so I nodded my head and joined the second intake people for morning assembly. Phew. Oh ya, before I went it, my form teacher saw me. And, as I expected, she scolded me. Couldn't she see the guilty and frightened look on my face? I really cannot stand her voice! Anyway, as the week progressed, I'll eventually hate her even more. More details in the later part of this journal. After the whole chaotic situation, the day progressed normally. Since I wasn't booked, I didn't have to go for detention and so I was able to go to the first of the 3 Drama meetings this week. I was asked to go IKEA with another backstage drama girl, Hannah, to buy some lanterns. En route, we visited Queensway, since Hannah wanted to get a pair of Adidas shoes. The shoes are really nice! It was really fun.

Oh ya oh ya, how could I almost forgot talking about Oscars? Throughout the whole morning of Monday, I kept lamenting, "I want to watch Oscars. I want to watch Oscars." And so the first time that I found out about the result was during my bus trip to IKEA at about 5.00pm. I'm not that surprised for the results, except slightly for Best Picture. Though I haven't watched Brokeback Mountain, but judging through the critics' reviews, I thought it'd take home the coveted gong. I knew it'd be two-way race between Brokeback and Crash. I read some critics saying that this year the Academy board might decided to award two separate movies for Best Director and Best Picture. Usually, the same movie took both awards. Anyway, Crash, as far as I have watched, is good. My DVD jammed at the car accident part. How could it be?! It's supposed to be the climax of the movie, and then the DVD jammed. Aye, aye. I was really happy that George Clooney took Best Supporting Actor. Yay! He is my favourite old man to be honest hahaha. I really like his sense of humour ^^ Though not his political side. And so, once I reached home at 8.30, I started watching Oscars. I stopped halfway at 10 pm to bathe, and then I continued watching till 11.30 pm. Haha.

Tuesday is great! It was Orientation Day. Oh oh oh, at last I had found one cute guy in my school! Yay! He happened to be from my Orientation Group (OG). From the first time I saw him, I thought that he was really cute haha. We didn't talk much with each other sadly. I only asked him some questions regarding some games. He sat beside me on one of the games. There's one more special memory which I'd like to keep to myself (only my secretkeeper will know it haha =D). I don't know why, I don't dare to look at him in his eyes for too long. Arghh.. I'm blushing as I wrote this. Sadly, after the whole Orientation ended, as I walked to the bus stop with a friend, I saw him. With a girl. Girlfriend, obviously. Which means, I will not keep my expectations too high. At least, I could still google at him in school. Haha.

Some of my friends said that my expectations for guys are too high. To be honest, I have to agree with them =D My litmus test damn hard to pass lah. Acid or Alkali? Hot or not? Hahaha.

Wednesday was normal, but not the evening. I had drama meeting after school, and me and some backstage mates have to sew some clothes. In the process, I got to know better one guy. He's nice =) Though sometimes I think he talks crap haha. Sometimes. He was really nice for sms-ing at about 10 pm to ask about my washing. During the drama meeting, I was complaining to him of how I haven't done washing for 3 days haha. I felt quite terrible that day. So nice of him for him to ask.

On Thursday, something happened that in turn made me realise of something else. After seeing her eyecandy, my classmate, Serene, was really high. Really really high. I've never seen her so happy and smiling so crazily before. And as I watched her, I realised... that that is how it roughly looks when I am high about my handsomes. I'm seeing through Steph Ng's perspective. Hahaha. I really have to agree with you Steph, that the whole situation is hilarious. Now I roughly know how funny I can be when I am high about my handsomes. No, so far I haven't had high about my OG eyecandy yet. Just smiles for about 5 mins each time I see him. Nothing more =) In the evening, it was Drama meeting again. We had to do something with the lighting. I was kinda fun. Oh oh, before the meeting, something disgusting happened. I bought Chicken Rice and placed it on a canteen table. After buying fruits, I saw a mynah eating the chicken from my chicken rice! Arghhhhhhh! It's sooo disgusting!! Of course I threw away my chicken rice immediately. Eating it will be horrendous and disgusting and sick (and so on....). I wasted $2 for another plate of Chicken Rice =( Anyway, going back to drama. Since I only washed my only short sleeve black t-shirt the day before, I didn't bring any t-shirt to Drama. Only black pants. The seniors weren't that happy, and they had every rights to do so. I realised how scary the consequences can be for not wearing blacks (like scolding from the drama teachers-in-charge. I don't like one particular drama teacher. She is still young and yet she seldom smiles..). And so I stayed up until 8 and I went home. Strangely, 8 O'Clock felt quite early to me haha.

Lastly, Friday is a really really weird day. As my classmates and I went to the lift lobby for maths classes, one of my classmates, Sabrina, pointed to me that my most hated teacher of Maths, who is the HOD of Maths, was also taking the elevator. "Your favourite maths teacher," she said. Puih puih. And then, as Jocelyn and I went to our class, we passed a classroom with the teacher inside. My first thought was, "Oh my! That class was really unlucky to get him as tutor." Only about 2 mins later... that I realised I was supposed to go to the classroom. And he was my Maths tutor for the day. Arghhhh!!! NIGHTMARE! Apparently, a lot of students in my tutorial class, including me, had been complaining to my usual Maths tutor that we don't like him and don't get his teaching. He keeps speaking in Mathematics language. And I really can't stand that look on his face. Throughout the lesson, I felt like laughing at him. Especially each time I noticed the Duck Mouth of his. His trademark.. haha. After the lesson, I felt so weird. I was depressed for getting him as a Maths tutor.. and yet I felt funny and wanted to laugh of how weird the whole tutorial was. I don't want to get him as my Maths tutor after March Holiday. Imagine getting him for 2 years for Maths tutorial. Imagine the possibilities. Hahahaha. Nightmareeee!

I'll scan a neoprint I took with my classmates, which is taken in honour of him ;)

I'm really sad that one of my classmates didn't manage to appeal back to the school. And, as she tried to make a last attempt of appeal in my school, my form teacher saw and approached her. My closer classmates and I were with her throughout the whole situation. My form teacher, from the beginning of the conversation, was saying of how she'd comfort my friend. In the end, she failed terribly to. Instead of comforting her, she was more of scolding her. She was talking to my friend in loud voice. "You need to close this ACJC chapter now and move on. You see, even ____ (my sec 3 and 4 classmate who was in ACJC for the first 3 months), who is a 7 pointer student, could not get back to the school!" I think she really blew the situation out of proportion. I was really mad at her. Oh ya, before she started her scolding to my friend, as my friend waited for another teacher, two of my classmates tried to run away from a discipline teacher (the latecoming female teacher). And then my form teacher approached them.. and I followed them curiously. And then she started talking to them about their skirts.. and then when she asked me about my uniform, I just said the skirt shoud be maximum about 2 cm above kneecap. And then she called me, "good girl". HAHAHAHAHA. When she turned back to my friends, I couldn't help but rolled my eyes. I really could not stand her. Throughout the whole scolding thing, I was rolling my eyes many times. She was sooo ironical. Why was she rushing my friend to get over the whole ACJC thing? I mean, she, as a teacher, should understand how the whole situation was really horrible for my friend. She should gave my friend some space. I truly believe that, with the March holiday coming, my friend will be able to move on. Sadly, my form teacher wasn't making the whole situation better. She was making it so much worse.

And so, I'll never turn to her for advice in my life in the future. I'm scared that she'd bombard me with her distinctively-voiced scolding.

And so now I am in Hong Kong. Good time so far. Though Mom is not in her best mood now. There weren't any good movies on the flight just now. No Good Luck and Good Night *cries* I desperately wanted to watch that movie!! I don't it'll ever come to Singapore =( I'm curious of how good it really is...

I'll write again soon :) Shorter hopefully.

I miss doing Star Jumps in the National Library. Haha. Fun times darling ;)

Oh ya! I think Kiefer Sutherland's voice in the Intel/Mac ad is damn damn sexy. He has successfully seduced me. If I have to get to know a man through his voice, I'd have taken him straight away! He passes with flying colours!

I want to watch George Clooney's Jay Leno interview which I had downloaded yesterday in Singapore. Hmm.. guess I'll have to wait.

Ok then. Later and bye bye =)

By the way, have a great holiday to those who are having it now!

Arghh.. I can't log in to MSN messenger =(

No comments: