Sunday, April 02, 2006

Identity Crisis

I've been really struggling with my identity and sexuality lately. There are so many pretty girls in the school. I think I am bi-sexual. There's this new girl in my class whom I think is really sexy. Her name is Teri. Beautiful, leggy. When i talk to her, my heart really beats faster. Not really sure why. Love? Hopefully she's single as well. I wonder if she's single, cause a girl as pretty as that should already have a companion...

I know what impact this news can bring on my friends. I really hope that you'll still accept me as a friend. I won't be surprised if you're really shocked, but please, do still treat me as your friend....


I'm scared..

Later.























Hahahahahahha... you've been fooled! it's April Fool's day! Despite the fact that I like hugging girls and airkissing girls, I AM VERY MUCH STRAIGHT. I'm too contented of looking at my handsomes. For girls, if a girl is beautiful, I'll just say she's pretty. FULL STOP. I think Nicole Kidman's pretty and a good actress. FULL STOP. My handsomes are really too hot for me to resist hehe...

Ehm.. I choose the name Teri because of my nick (to some people ^^) Toli hahahahaha. Teri sounds like Toli right?

Oh by the way, there's one line in the joke which is taken from a Jake Gyllenhaal interview? Any idea which one? ^^

One nice picture of Jake I found today (courtesy of a research with stephanie ng..) -picture taken from iheartjakemedia.com-




Happy April Fools Day!

Later, and Good night!


No comments: