Friday, April 07, 2006

Down, down, down

Great, I've spent so much money trying to run for Students' Council...

$5 for the nomination form (which I went to get innocently)
$6 for the passport photos required
$0.50 for photocopying some of the necessary documents

And... I really do think that I'll have slim chance of a success. Here are the things which I didn't manage to get for the form.. or forgot to submit together with the form..:

1 extra IC-sized photograph
Signature from CCA teacher (who are busy with the Tempest this whole week)
Signature from a Student Councillor (this can be proven crucial. However, I seriously do not know any of them. None of my Orientation Group Leaders is a councillor. What am I supposed to do?)

All this with the pathetic write-up of myself. I had troubles writing it. What should I write? Some of my hobbies which I think have no relevance to running of Students' Council? Some skills like photography or singing? What should I write? In the end I write some crap =( I really do not know what to write and what exactly are the election committee trying to learn about me from that question...

Oh my, may the force be with me... =P

Let me do recap of the things that have gone through in my life. Oh, by the way, I failed my ACS Idol audition haha. Kinda expect it, since I didn't practice much. However, the thing that most irritates me about the audition is one of the judges, which gave a really pointless advice. While the other two judges said that I underperformed and could have done better, that particular judge told me that I should stick to composing songs (a skill which I mention in the entry form). What the heck is she thinking? Actually after the second judge had finished his remarks, I was about to leave, when I realised that the last judge, the irritating one, hasn't spoken. So much for the energy to come back.

I had a great time barbecue-ing in Stephanie's house on Saturday evening. Thank you so much Steph for the great time. We did really catch up with a lot of things, after not seeing each other for about 2 weeks haha (hey, that's a long period for me haha).

This week has been terrible that I'm soooo glad that it has come to an end (schoolwise at least).
I don't know why this whole week was really depressing for me. There are some days where I was irritated with some people. It's either my level of patience are somewhat decreasing, or those people are getting irritating. Sadly, some of the people are my closest friends. I wonder what's so wrong with me. Lack of sleep? Tired? Stress? Anyway, Tuesday was a horrific day for me. I hate the fact that some people really like making fun of that day to me. I know that it can be really funny to some people, but to me, it's humiliating. It's madly humiliating. If anyone ever mentions that accident to me again, at least they know why I'll give them a cold shoulder. Monday and Wednesday was quite a blur. All I can remember about Wednesday is me being irritated by a classmate of mine, who also annoys me on Tuesday. I guess she has no idea how annoying she can be. I just realise it on Wednesday too. Anyway, Thursday I was soooo irritated by this girl from another class who is in the same Economic class for me. I do not know that there is an Economics homework that must be done, and so me and a group of people were sent to library to complete it as much as we could with the leftover time. Then in the library, as we shared a table, this girl keeps standing up and bending on the table while noisily talking to 2 other people of the group. I got so p***ed off that I just stormed off and got my iPod, and listened to it. If not, my emotions would have exploded. Anger management huh? Hahha... I think Nasa darling, my classmate who was quietly doing the homework as well, could see I was quite annoyed haha..

Oh, and I don't know why I'm kinda not really use to the nick Bo Bice anymore..

Anyway, at least today was really funny. First of all, I saw my eyecandy twice today. Yayness! Haha. Last week, I only saw him twice =( And before today, I last saw him on Tuesday. Sigh, I saw him so few times. Never mind, the less I see him, the more I'll treasure those sightseeing moments hahaha. Today, as I entered Staff Room to return the attendance book, I found out what happenes when you click the name of a teacher on the computer paging system in front of the staff room. A computer system inside the Staff Room will call out the name of the teacher that is clicked on the computer. So today, it goes "Dr. Hashim Ali". Soo.. at that moment I realise the whole process. And then, the silly guy clicking the name clicked "Dr Hashim Ali" too many times at a go. And the computer system goes "Dr. Dr. Dr. Hashim Ali". Ahahahahahahahahah the whole episode is so funny that as I went out of the Staff Room, I was smiling like mad. 20 mins later at the end of my break, I was still thinking about it hahaha. Oh ya, during Maths class, I received an amusing SMS from Serene about her EC. Hahahhaah it's sooo funny that it reminds me of my secret moments with my EC as well ahahah (which until now, only my secretkeeper knows ;)

Sigh, however this evening, while doing something, I realise that some people in this world are not that nice really. Today, in a conversation during a bus ride to Orchard, Nasa said to another friend," haha, you're talking to a sweet person." She was refering to me I know that, but am I that sweet? Hahahahahhahaah ^^ Sometimes I think I'm too naive and obedient. Oh my oh my, about wearing uniform skirts in school, I'm honestly one of those person who can't be bothered to wear my uniform's skirt short.

As long as you don't tell me straight that I should wear my skirt shorter, I won't comment on your 'mini' skirt. Hahaha...

Today's morning assembly's devotion message is something which I quite like actually. Hmm. If you did something for a purpose, and you're criticised for that action of yours, reflect on your action. Does the action fulfils the purpose that you have set? If yes, ignore the criticism and the public opinions. Public opinions can be fickle.

I can really relate to that ^^ can you?

I feel so guilty of forgetting to go church last weekend...

Have a great weekend people. Take care and later :)

P.S. I can't wait to see Chicago on Channel 5. I want to watch Talented Mr. Ripley too hehe




No comments: