Friday, September 01, 2006

Stockholm Syndrome

Haha.. I had one of the strangest dreams yesterday. In the earlier part of the dream, I found out that Jennifer Aniston had died. Like huhh... why of all people must it be Jennifer Aniston? O_o Then on the later part of the dream, I found out that Jennifer Aniston is going to endorse for Nike (which is going to happen in real life by the way). And then in that dream I said, "I thought she had already died." Hahahahaha... I don't know how my mind can think of such an idea.

Anyway, yesterday was a half-day. The teacher's day celebration was surprisingly sweet and enjoyable haha. After school, I went to Steph's house to watch "Donnie Darko", again. Haha. It's still as nice as the first time I watched, though this time around I clearly know what is going on.

Then on the evening, I went to Bugis to watch Monster House with Serene, Sabrina, Vithya and Jocelyn. Monster House is really good haha (never expected it to really be). The movie is reviewed below. Ehm.. the Bugis theatre hall stinks. It would be the first and the last time I watch a movie there.

Oh oh! I saw The Prestige giant display there!! *screams* Though I didn't take a proper look at the side where Christian Bale is shown (The display is in a trigular shape, with Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johansson on each face of the display).

By the way, I have to save a lot of money this month. There are just some things that I'd like to buy, and all of them totalled $200 something hahaha. Let's see..

A pair of shoes from Pazzion, $60 something
A pair of flat sandal from Charles and Keith, $25 (urgent need since I don't have any more flat sandals)
Topshop jeans, $80 something I think
2 earrings from Topshop, $7 and $16 each

A zara v-neck top, $40 something

Hahaha...crapp. Must start saving up. I don't want to use my old savings, cause it's for in case my mother is not willing to pay for a concert ticket in the future (like if I've watched too many concerts in one year haha).

Hmm.. this are the bands that hopefully will come sooner or later (and at the right moment)..

Radiohead (when on earth was the last time they came here?)
Muse
Maroon 5 (I think this one will most likely come on 2007)

Ehm.. if Muse comes, I think I'll fly up to heaven haha. Matt Bellamy really rocks (he's sooo talented).

Oh ya oh ya, one of the best news this week. I passed my Econs essay! Yayyy... I shall fully rejoice (as I've promised myself in the past that I'll do so if I ever pass Econs test). Must build on the momentum! Hoho.

Ehm.. I better start revising for Prelims now.

Ciao.
--------
Movie Review
Monster House (7.5 stars out of 10)
I thought this cartoon is different from normal, pixar-style cartoons. This cartoon is more freakier compared to those of that category. A very entertaining movie, with a tight plot as well. I recommend this show :)

No comments: