Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hola

Hello, I've came back from Indo yesterday. I needed to do something quite urgent in Indo, or else I wouldn't have gone back to Indo at all (it's a small matter really). Hmm.. so today I met Mos :D She still looks the same, and is still the same person haha. I don't know why but when I think of her sometimes I thought of her unique experience with the Narnia wardrobe haha.

Hmm in Indo, I finally managed to watch the 2nd half of Crash haha :D Yeah, so at least I can do a proper review of it (it's below). That movie is really a special one.

Steve Irwin's death was something that I did not expect to come out of the blue. RIP, the great crocodile hunter.

-------------------


Movie Review

Crash (7.5 stars out of 10)

How the characters are interweaved together in the movie is amazing. Nothing abrupt, everything just flows so smoothly. There are several memorable, touching scenes in this movie. Two of my favourite scenes are final scenes involving the Latino doorlock man, and Ryan Phillipe's character. I gasped with shock when watching those two scenes. Hmm, I thought that this movie deserves Best Picture. But... I haven't watched Brokeback Mountain (and will do so only in a few years time hahah *not mentally prepared yet*), and so there's the possibility of me taking back this statement in the future.


No comments: