Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"Sweet" Like Chocolate

I haven't written anything about Chocolate for a while. So let me write about my recent fascinating encounter with chocolate.

As many of you would have known, I love Dark Chocolate. And I LOVE Lindt Chocolate :D Well, 2 weeks ago, I went to Cold Storage, and suddenly have the urge to buy a chocolate bar :D Hmm.. before I list down the choices, let me show you my favourite:


Now let me show you my choices:



So which one do you think I bought? By the way, the higher the percentage of Cocoa, the more bitter it is.

So which one do you think I bought?





The answer is:Haha (hope you're not having a cheap thrill :P just kidding).

I've never tried any of the 3 bars (by the way, the 99% excellence cocoa doesn't exist in Singapore), and so I go for the highest in Singapore, 85% :D I thought that since I like the dark chocolate thins, I'll have no problem liking the 85% one haha. Wrong idea I guess. It's totally different from the thins. This is THE dark chocolate haha (get it?) It's bitter. More bitter than the other brand (whose name I can't really remember, Swiss something, in Cold Storage too). Haha. Actually I'm fine with it :) Like what my father said, dark chocolate doesn't make you eat a lot of chocolate at a go. Plus.. it helps to lower high blood pressure haha. When I told this to my Mom, she joked, "You're so young and you're already worried of having high blood pressure." Haha, prevention is the key, my friend.

Hmm... enough of Chocolate talk for the moment :) Oh, on a last note, go and buy Lindt Dark Chocolate thins. It's not bitter I tell you, well compared to the 85% one. I think I'll never buy the 99% one if it ever exists in Singapore haha (even if the package looks damn nice).

No comments: