Sunday, September 10, 2006

September...

..is a month where I only have one movie that I'd love to watch haha. This is provided that The Good German (starring my favourite old man) has its release date delayed (which is most likely to happen, since it's been delayed in US). Hmm the movie that I'd like to watch is an Indo movie. I haven't watched Indo movie for ages. I haven't even watched Arisan! :( Hmm.. so I have to find an Indo friend to watch it. But with promos coming up fast, will anyone be willing to watch the movie with me? :D

Hmm... October and November will the busiest months for movies for me. 7 and 8 movies in respective months. This provided if I didn't change my mind about watching any of movies. Ceteris Paribus :)

Hmm.. I have switched from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox now. It has been rather good :) My brother was asking me if it's faster than IE. Err.. I think it's about the same haha.

I dream of George Clooney again yesterday haha. It is one of the strangest, longest dreams I've ever had. I can't really remember the sequence of the dream. There's one part where it takes place in the Oldham Wing in my school. That part is kinda freaky. The school has kinda ended and I was planning to go out with Emmalyne. I was about to change my PE attire to my school uniform, and so I queued up in the toilet. All the toilets are occupied, but I realised that nobody's moving in the toilets. Then the last cubicle opens and then I saw the girl's eyes. Bloodshot red. It's really freaky. Then I started panicking.. then the 2nd from the last cubicle opens. Another girl with bloodshot red eyes. There are 4 cubicles in total. Only one has the toilet seat. The rest are showers only. Err then I noticed the 2nd cubicle has a girl lying on the floor. That cubicle's floor is filled with water since it's a shower room. So all of us just pushed the cubicle doors and one of the girls tried to revive her. At this point I asked another girl what had happened, and then she explained. The explanation was soooo long that by the time I came out of the toilet, Emmalyne had decided to go home instead of going out with me. Then I found out that one of the trees near the bleachers has a tree house (like haaa?), and so I decided to change there haha (no obscene thoughts please).

Okie.. then after that I'm not sure what happens. Then.. there's a part where I was having a meal in a cruise ship with my Mom (didn't see my Dad or brother in the dream). We had to share a table with strangers, but I didn't notice their faces. Then.. when I turn right, I saw Matt Damon eating in the same table as me haha. Then when I look to the front, I saw the rest of Ocean 12's cast eating on the table in front of me (I saw Julia Roberts). HAHAHAHA. Then, of course, I saw George Clooney. You know, in that dream, I was asking myself is this real or just a dream? Then I lightly pinch myself hahaha. I believed it was a reality (how I wish). I eat some of my meals again. When I looked up, I found out that the cast has gone (!!). I was kinda sad, then I saw George Clooney walking up the stairs that are just above our tables leading to the lobby of the hotel, with some paparazzi following him. And he looked at me for a while (hahahahaha). So, I decided to chase after him but by the time I reached the lobby, he was nowhere to be seen hahaha. I can't remember how the rest of the dream goes.


Then the irony is, I saw a section about the Ocean 12's cast on VH1's Fabulous Life this morning haha. Like what the..


Enough of ramblings. Later :)

No comments: