Friday, September 29, 2006

The Retarded

Hmm.. let me update you on the chocolate situation. Two days ago, my brother and mother decided to try the 85% cocoa chocolate. Well, as expected, both thought that it is really bitter. While my Mom managed to swallow her piece in with the help of peanuts, my brother did not finish his piece. He tried it with the peanut, and it failed on him. He tried it with Ceylon tea (I don't know what kind of tea it is), and it failed on him too. He tried adding sugar to the tea, and it failed him too. Haha. He said he can't taste the sugar, though usually one spoon of sugar is enough to make ithe tea sweet. He said the chocolate tastes like chinese medicine. Hahaha. So in the end, I have to sadly see a small piece of the chocolate being thrown away. For goodness sake, it's Lindt Chocolate. So I have the right to be sad about it :D

So today was my Econs and GP papers. Hmm.. surprisingly they were okay haha. Can't wait for Promos to be over baby! I can't stop thinking of what I'll be doing after the promos haha.


Ehm, for those people who are interested about the development of PS I Love You, ehm, the casting is getting stranger. Gerard Butler, who plays the phantom in Phantom of Opera, as Gerry? Errr....... hopefully this movie doesn't destroy the book. The book is one of my favourites :)

Ok today I found out about something really amusing. I think it is one of the most amusing things this year. Robert Downey jr has been casted as iron man. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Biggest joke of the year?

Ok let me give you a clearer picture:


Iron Man


Robert Downey Jr.

Haha, can you imagine them both combined together? Hmmm.

Today, I saw the newest edition of FiRST. And it kinda sucks haha (though I haven't read it properly). But... I saw the promotional poster for The Departed there. It's sooo niceeee. So when I reached home, I immediately went to the internet to see if they have a wallpaper of it. They don't :( :( :( I want it!! It's sooo niceeeeeeeeeeee.

I can't wait for Empire baby :D


Later :)



No comments: