Sunday, October 01, 2006

Fear

Two of my greatest fears of being a photographer are:

1. Becoming predictable
2. Losing my touch (well you get what I mean)

I think i'm having the second one at the moment. Though I would not have to worry about it too much now.

After promos, I got a number of concepts that I'd like to do :D I know that things can be overturned.

Anyway, 2 days ago, I decided to watch the video of Scissor Sisters' "Comfortably Numb". I don't have that song in my computer, and the cassete tape of it which I bought broke down haha. Then I was curious, since the song is a cover, how the original song would sound like. It was originally sung by Pink Floyd. Haha... I think it's really a world's apart.



Pink Floyd's version.




Scissor Sisters' version.

Well, honestly, I prefer the Scissor Sisters' version haha. If you're really surprised by how contrasting the two songs are, well, I won't be surprised haha.

On the last note, if one day you decided to say "I love Scissor Sisters" to a person, well don't be surprised if the person give you a funny look. You should say, "I love the band Scissor Sisters". People who knows what the real meaning of scissor sister is would know why haha.

I tell you honestly, you wouldn't want to find out what it. (I found out about it accidentally :S)


Later.

No comments: