Monday, October 02, 2006

2 more to go...

Soo.. 4 down and 2 more to go. 4 more days to freedom! :D Ehm, today's papers are Chinese and Maths. Seriously, having Maths in the morning can be both a good and bad idea. Good.. because you feel fresh in the morning. Bad.. because it's 3 hour long and by the end of the paper, I feel mentally drained and retarded haha.

Hmm, today, when I visited HMV, I realised that I've not been there for ages. There are so many albums that I haven't tried, and I only found out that the first floor entrance of HMV has been completed haha, though it is smaller compared to the previous one. The ground floor of Heeren has completely changed over the past 2 months. There is no more fountain (oh memories! the days where they held the autograph sessions there haha). There are some newer albums which I like, for example, The Killers' "Sam Town", Basement Jaxx's latest and MOS Dance Nation. Ehm, some that I don't really like includes Justin Timberlake's Future Love/Sex Sound, Beyonce's B-Day (the album gets annoying as the album approaches towards the end, though her vocal power is amazing) and (surprisingly) Scissor Sisters :( :( I thought that their collaboration with Elton John will be a great one. I don't know, I find it too cheesy.

HMV was playing Evanescence's latest album so loudly that I can barely hear some of the albums properly. This is worsen by the fact that some headphones only have one ear-side working haha. I don't really like Evanescence's latest album. After hearing it being played (extremely loudly), I found it kinda monotonous.

I'm happy to find that Nick Hornby's "A Long Way Down" hardcover version is being sold in HMV at a cheaper price than its original price and Kinokuniya's price. Originally, I think it was about $35. And now it's going for $24!!! Ahhhh.... I'm so gonna buy it, regardless of the time that I may not have to read it haha.

You know some strange people have been approaching me in Orchard Road. Last week, a guy spoke in Chinese to me in Wisma escalator. At first I couldn't understand him. Only when he repeated his words, then I realised that he's saying, "xiao mei mei, can I get to know you better?" Then his friend behind him started laughing, and both of them laughed. I just said "Whatever" to them. Then today, near Heeren, there is this old man who was speaking non-sensically and distributed me a pamphlet (on faith of God). The guy kind of freaks me out. Then in Cineleisure, there's this malay guy who approached me. At first he said he wanted to ask some questions for survey. But then he started asking me to pretend to sign up for freelance agency.. cause his company wants blah blah blah blah. I just said sorry no and left.

This is soooooo freaky.

At least I managed to calm myself down by thinking of a verse from the bible which my Mom asks me to read as frequently as I can before going to sleep. It's about God's protection on those who believe in him. I feel so much better after thinking about it.

Sigh, what's with all the weird people.

Anyway, more later.

No comments: