Monday, September 25, 2006

October, Come!

Haha, yesterday I found out that "The Fountain", a movie which I'm really looking forward to, will only open on my B'day next year. Sigh sigh sigh. It'll be released in November in US, so why the long wait in Singapore? O_o

Hmm, I can't wait for October. That'll be the month where my promo would have ended.. and the month with a number of nice movies :D I don't know why today when I saw the ending of Batman 3, I started thinking which Batman movie, number 3 or 4, is the campier one? I used to think that number 3 is the campiest after watching 4, but now I'm having second thought. I'm still not in the position to say which Batman is the best though, since I'm yet to watch the first, and I can barely remember the 2nd one.

Speaking of Batman, I don't know why but I suddenly think of the push up scene haha.

Oh ya, I haven't written about this in my blog. My house will most probably be going for en-bloc sale :( :( :( I hate it! Why must it happen at this point of time? I can't see myself living in other areas of Singapore. I think moving to my neighbour Leonie Hill would already be a weird experience. I'm forcing myself to imagine how my life would be if I live in Four Season haha. Do you know I saw an advertisement of the apartment across mine, "Futura" (in which one J2 ACJC girl whom I've not seen for some time lives), being offered for new condo development on the newspaper last week. The feeling is really nauseating when I saw it. Urgh.

Sigh, I hate the word en-bloc now.

Hmm, Emmalyne said today that Jonathan Leong's version of Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol is so-so. Well, I thought it's kinda okay. Not as bad as I expected it to be :D

I haven't gone to HMV for a long time :( :( I want to listen to Justin Timberlake's latest album, and most probably some other albums as well. Well, maybe I'll do it this Friday or next week.

Okie, gtg for studies now :)

No comments: