Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wide Open Arms to February

I really cannot wait for February to come! Well okay, as February approaches, Chinese New Year is coming as well! Since I'll be going back to Jakarta to celebrate, I'm expecting a good sum of ang paos this year! (well, compared to last year's). Here are some things that I'm so looking forward to in February:

1. Walk The Line- Opening on 9th Feb (Joaquin! Joaquin!)
2. 'O' Level Results- 10th Feb (Come what may!)
3. Franz Ferdinand concert- 16th Feb (Finally, I've bought the tickets!!)
4. My 17th Birthday- 22th Feb (note that it's in bold! *lol*)
5. Oasis concert- 23th Feb

And.. the fun-o-rama, ACJC's very own funfair, will take place on 18th February. So, February will be a rather busy and tiring month (along with all the drama rehearsals.) So, anyway, hope you guys will have a great Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai! And don't forget to give me ang pao hoooo! *lmao*

Btw, this is what I did to entertain myself during Chemistry lesson. Hope you'll be inspired as well ;)




Now you understand how much I love Joaquin! ahahahaha....

P.S. That is not an A4 size paper... (I'm really mad if it is) It's just a small notebook ^^

No comments: