Saturday, January 28, 2006

Too curious to stop...

I feel rather happy today! =D The main reason will be... I managed to catch 40 minutes of Walk The Line in the airplane =D =D =D So far, so good. Okay, I watched the section of the movie with one side of the earphone. The SIA stewardess didn't even give out the SIA earphone throughout the flight, so I used my iPod earphone, and only the left side of the earphone works. Joaquin's singing voice is okay actually, I haven't laughed really. I actually find his voice rather soothing. Hopefully during my flight back to Singapore, I'll be able to catch as much as the rest of the movie. *lol* I'd love to watch it again in theatre, so yeah steph, you're booked! *lmao*

I can't stand the fact that SIA is already showing some movies that I'd like to watch, which will only be shown in Singapore in February. Some, I think, will not be shown in Singapore at all. Capote, North Country, Crash, Pride and Prejudice, Shopgirl... can't remember any more. I love SIA's Jubilee airplane, because the WISEMEN system allows you to start the movies any time you want, and you can even fast forward the movie if you'd like to. I want to fly somewhere far, far, far so that I can watch all the movies *lmao*..

I'd love to eat Shangrila's buffet.... but only time will tell on whether I'll get the chance. Hopefully I can go to Mangga Dua tomorrow with my brother, so that I can buy some DVDs... *lol*

Happy Chinese New Year to all of you... =)

No comments: