Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Good Morning

I woke up this morning, switched on the tv, and found that the Red Carpet for Screen Actors' Guild award was showing on E! *lol* What a great way to start the day! Actually, I had seen some Red Carpet photos over the internet, but I've always thought that Red Carpet on television is so much nicer. I didn't see Joaquin in the red carpet, just Reese Witherspoon and her hubby (they look cute together!). Anyway, during the commercial break, E! showed the premier of Walk The Line in L.A. And when Joaquin was interviewed, I realised that his voice is very nasal-ous. *lmao* Anyway, glad that that stupid E! Golden Globes reporter, Isaac Mizarghi, wasn't in the SAG. I hate him.

It's a sad thing that, even though today will be my last day here in Indonesia, I haven't watched even one DVD =( I think I'll take "Love Actually" to Singapore. Maybe I'll watch "Everything is Illuminated" if I have the time. That's if I've finished my Chinese Homework (yay! last homework)...


Can't wait for the flight later. Hopefully it has WISEMEN system, so that I can watch some more parts of the Walk The Line using my brother's two plug *smiles*

1 more day to February, how fantastic is that?

Later.

No comments: