Saturday, January 21, 2006

Short-term Resolutions

Before I begin writing about my short-term resolutions, here's something I forgot to write in yesterday post: Gap and Banana Republic are coming to Singapore!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Anyway, here are the resolutions:
1. Reduce my thighs' size through exercising (40% progress)
2. Learn how to wear heels (50% progress)
3. Attend both Oasis and Franz Ferdinand concert (50% progress... unless there are unseen circumstances..)

4. Adapt to my class and enjoy theatre (30% progress...)

I hope to fulfil 1 and 2 by my birthday *lol*. 4, by March hopefully. I really really want to be able to enjoy Drama to its best, regardless all the upcoming tiring rehearsals. There are some nice people in Theatre too, which is a plus point.


I'm waiting for my mother's tickets now...... Can't wait to go out to town...

No comments: