Sunday, January 22, 2006

Food Adventure

This morning, I went to Methodist Girls' School to sell coupons to ACJC's Fun-O-Rama on 18th February (to some of my friends: I'll be chasing after you and begging you to come and buy coupons from me! muahahahahaha.) Anyway, I'm so happy that I've sold 50% of the tickets! Yayyy! Hopefully, when there's another round of trip for coupon sale, I'll be able to finish selling them *lol* Hopefully.

I had lunch in Grand Hyatt with my Mom. Before you start thinking of how nice the food in Hyatt should be, the opposite actually occurs. Firstly, we chose the wrong restaurant. I thought that the restaurant we're eating in are supposed to have international buffet. Wrong idea. The buffet contains local food ONLY *cries* The confusion started when I noticed that there are no chocolate cakes. It's all kueh and some bubur kacang and ice kacang. *sigh* Guess what's the price of the buffet? $40 per person (which has already included plus plus). My first reaction is "What the...."

So the person in the counter suggested us to visit the mezzanine at the top floor to see the international buffet they have. When I stepped in, I saw the dessert and chocolate cake counter first *shrieks* and then we proceeded to the counter. Guess what's the buffet price for a person? dum di dum. $100++. *faints* Right place but wrong price. It includes free flow of champagne. I think that's why it's so expensive.

If you're beginning to think that I'm crazy for going round Hyatt looking for a place to eat, well all I can say for the moment is, it's for my research in preparation for *_ _* *_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _** _ _ _ _ _*. (Jes, your favourite game *lmao*) 3 words.

The only thing that I'll ever want to eat in Hyatt is the Afternoon Tea meal, which contains all the yummy chocolate cakes and some sweet tooth food. Hopefully I'll get to eat it soon.. hehe.

By the way, the Vienna Chocolate Cake in Coffee Club Express is very very very yummy. It's a great competitor with my beloved Cidele Truffle Cake. You must try them both if you got the chance ;)

Nothing about Joaquin yet so far, Steph =P


Later.

No comments: