Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday Monday Monday

Today's P.E. lesson was madness. You should note that this is the first P.E. lesson of the year. First of all, the teachers made us run 5 rounds (1 round, 2 rounds, 2 rounds) of the track. That is 400m x 5= 2000m= 2 km *faints* Then we had to do 35 push-ups, and 20 crunches *_* Almost K.O. liao. Anyway, other than that, it was alright. I'm dreading tomorrow's PE lesson. While today's session was 40 minutes long, tomorrow's will be... dum di dum 1 hour and 20 minutes. And... tomorrow will be a swimming lesson *_* First thing when I thought of wearing my swimming attire was "My thighs!" Ahahahah... I guess have to live with them for the moment. Second thing is... "Is my flowery flowery swimming attire too weird for the swimming lesson?" I wonder what kind of one-piece swimming costume the girls will be wearing.. hmm. Actually, when I think again, I pity the boys more. Haha. They'll only wear swimming trunk... (steph! steph!) But... before you all start thinking about dirty thoughts, I think our P.E. will most probably be in a separate venues. Haha!

Today was the first day of proper lessons. The day didn't start too well. I missed 106 by a mere 3 seconds, and then when I reached school, my form teacher, Mdm. Rahimah, greeted me with a blank face and asked me "Who's the rest of the people who haven't paid up Sports Complex?" Then she said something about responsibility... and she mentioned it again later during the contact time period. Sigh. Please forgive me madam, I'm a really inexperienced treasurer. No previous experience on being a treasurer..

Chemistry is okay. Surprise, surprise. My Chem teacher knows Ms. Eleanor Seah. He asked me, "How's Eleanor?" *lol* Later, to the class he asked, "Why you all take H1 Chem? Who takes Pure Chemistry in Secondary School?" Everybody raised up their hands. He then asked all of us one by one for our reasons. Then when it was my turn, before I said anything, he said "Eleanor would do a great job on you if she finds out." *Loooooooooooooooool*.

Anyway, Maths lesson was surprisingly good too. Geography lesson.. *sigh* as usual. I think my Human Geog teacher was super lame. She started the lesson by asking us about the Giraffe, Elephant and Refrigerator joke. As a continuation to the joke, she also asked us about the Lion King joke. *Sigh* What a wonderful start to the lesson.

Economics was very very very funny. I'm glad I don't get my form teacher as the lecturer. He kept making jokes about Economics. I never really expect that Economics will be fun. The mass lecture, which was conducted by my form teacher, was too fast for me. The introductory lecture.... let's not talk about that.. haha.


As I said, today was rather a tiring day, since we only have one one-hour break after PE. I had just realised today that, with only 5 minutes allowance of being late in the lectures, how are we people going to squeeze in visits to the loo? Hope that I can figure out the solution a.s.a.p. *lol*

Anyway, hopefully everything that I'm planning to do tomorrow will go as planned....

Later.

No comments: