Monday, November 27, 2006

Missed but Didn't Mind

So, due to my flu, I didn't go to watch Man Utd vs Chelsea match yesterday. Actually me and Mom was contemplating to watch at Hard Rock Cafe or Marco Polo Hotel, but it's also already too late at night (12.00 am) so yeah decided to stay at home. At least I'm glad to find out it comes out as a draw.. better than defeat for Man Utd right? :)

This spurred me even more to subscribe cable in Singapore. BUT, yesterday I found out that the cable provider which currently holds EPL broadcast license in Hong Kong has lost its bid for the next 3 or 4 season EPL broadcast license to another provider. So this is interesting. I don't know whether to wait for next year and immediately subscribe to the other provider, or to be desperate enough to subscribe to the current license holder and switched to another next year haha. I think I'd most probably wait till next season then I'll subscribe cable.

Ahh, the weather has been sickening :( and thus I fell sick. The weather is either rainy or sunny. Then if you wear a jacket outside, when you have to go into the MTR station, you would have to take the jacket off cause it'll be too hot inside :( I think I fell sick because of this.

I'm going back to Singapore tomorrow. Though I'm not sure how long I'll stay in Singapore. Most probably 2-3 days.

I keep forgetting to write this. But last week, when in Macau, I was reading Book of Revelation (from the hotel's bible haha). I don't know if it's the full version or not. But it's scary enough. Thinking of how dramatic and scary the doom day could be frigtens me.

Anyway, later :)


No comments: