Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Interesting.

I keep forgetting to write this. There's a Krispy Kreme shop in Hong Kong hahahah so happy. So yeah, I had my first bite of it 3 days ago (I never had the opportunity to visit Indo's Krispy Kreme =( ) So delicious! I think the donut shop in Indo called Jacko tried to copy it. Well, the Krispy Kreme's donuts are still better.

Today I'm amused by the fact that the director of Se7en, Fight Club and the upcoming Zodiac had directed some music videos for Paula Abdul O_O That's interesting... but it's still not as bad as the fact of a director who did both X-Men III and Jessica Simpson's "A Public Affair" video haha.

Hmm,yesterday I saw this news on Channel Newsasia on James Bond being beaten by the penguins in box office. Then they have a clip of Daniel Craig as Bond in it. My father saw the new Bond and said,
"How come he's not handsome?"

Hahahahahaahahahahaha.

No comments: