Friday, November 17, 2006

Heh.

I watched a movie that makes me really happy today. I won't tell you what it is yet, until tomorrow. Because I'm planning to write about it tomorrow along with another movie.

Clue 1: The movie will definitely be in my top movies of 2006.
Clue 2: I feel like hugging someone's face (hahaha.... once you know the movie, you'll know why I said that)

Anyway, it was my first time going to Tai Koo area in Hong Kong for ages (hmm, I don't think that the Tai Koo sugar cubes are found in or named after this area haha). Hmm, the Cityplaza shopping centre kinda reminds me of Times Square in Causeway Bay. Same owner? O_o

I didn't expect that the movie will be housed in this special room called "Director's Club". Haha, it's basically like the GV Gold Class room in Singapore (though since I've never been to Gold Class before, I can't compare the standard of both cinemas). So anyway, I have to pay HK$175 to watch the movie haha. That is like.. S$35 O_O Expensive I know. But I think it'll really kill me if I decide not to watch the movie. I'll regret in a crazy manner. Anyway I've been wanting to watch it ever since I found out in Singapore that Hong Kong may still play the movie when I reach here. Well, since the cinema is the only one left to play the show, I have no choice but to watch it there. But anyway, I'll be watching another show in another place tomorrow (a closer one). Actually the place last played the movie on Wednesday. I don't know why, but they decided to reopen it for the coming weekend. Haha, I'm really grateful for that :D The ticket will cost about HK$70. So yeah :)

Let me review some movies that I've watched over the week. Hmm.. interesting choices I must admit.

Movie Review
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (7.5 stars out of 10)

Hahaha, this movie is hilarious. I thought the pairing of Val Kilmer and Robert Downey junior is interesting. Hmm, the part where Val Kilmer shoots from his ehem ehem (covered of course) will forever be left in my mind I guess haha. Now I wonder why Singapore never showed this movie last year (or did they? Too little publicity?)

Y Tu Mama Tambien (8.0 stars out of 10)
I love how the story progresses. You just have to compare how the story begins and how it ends. Hmm, I must admit that this is the most erotic movie I've ever seen in my life. Thankfully no elephant was shown (hmm, a prosthetic one doesn't count okay!). The casting is perfect too. Oh, and the cinematography is brillianttttttt! Ahh. I don't know why some part of the road trip reminds me of the outskirt of Bandung haha.

Haha okie more reviews tomorrow.

Last note: I want a Calvin Klein jeans!! :( Some jeans are on sale but no more sizes for me :(

Anyway to make it simple, I just want a new pair of jeans.

Ahhh.. Sogo sale is like crazy.

No comments: