Sunday, August 27, 2006

Starlight

Far away, the ship has taken me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

A starlight
I will be chasing a starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to re-ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

-Muse "Starlight"


Hey, the weekend has been rather great. I have almost finished my homework. Then I'll do my revision for Economics test tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to pass the DRQ test (for the first time) haha. I'm glad that I have lost hope on Econs. Last month I thought that I'll have zero chance of passing Econs ever. Like no hope at all.

Well, JC makes you feel kinda stupid.

I watched "Empire of the Sun" yesterday with Steph. And it's super nice haha (not only because of the Christian Bale factor seriously). The movie is reviewed below. Oh, and I didn't giggle really madly haha.

If I have time today, I may be watching "Insomnia". It's a movie done by Christoper Nolan (the guy who did Batman Begins and the upcoming The Prestige). Well, hopefully I'll have time and if so won't be disappointed by the movie.

Can't wait for the holiday! It's only a week away. But.. I think this holiday will be more for studying than playing. Nevertheless, it's still a holiday haha.

Later dudes.

--------
Movie Review
Empire Of The Sun (8.0 stars out of 10)
This movie is really a rollercoaster of emotions. There are happy moments and of course tear-jerking moments. I thought that Spielberg really directed this movie well. The movie really conveys the psychological pain that one war could have on a child. This movie will look awful without the superb acting of Christian Bale (who's only 13-year-old in this film). I don't know, he could potray the innocence of a child, and also the tiredness that one child goes through in the war. *spoiler* I couldn't help but cry when he tries to recognise his mother in the end of the show *spoiler ends*. It's a very touching movie. Oh, and there's a number of memomrable one-liners as well :) I don't know, the movie doesn't feel like of 2 and 1/2 hours length for me.

No comments: