Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ocean Breathes Salty

Wahh.. today was fun but tiring.

Lesson 1: Fashion shooting is really tiring

Clothes must be changed often and yeah, time plays an important role as well. Hmm... it'll be a while before I have a go at fashion shoot again (there's another secret factor as well..). Ehm, but it's a great experience :D Thanks for the great time Emmalyne.

Lesson 2: Bad movies can be good.


Haha, Snakes on the Plane has finally been released in US. And oh boy, the reviews have been rather positive. I remember vividly that one of the reviews calls it "a good bad movie". Haha. Sooo, if you're planning to watch this movie, don't take it seriously. Just enjoy the laugh :D

Gah.. I think I have to buy a pair of flat sandals from Charles and Keith (Or URS) because my Hush Puppies sandals are breaking down (semi-retirement process). I also lost my rubber band today, so must get it tomorrow from Sasa.

Hmm.. this week's been rather filled with Economics. I think after consultation and after-schoo lesson with mdm Rahimah, I have better understanding of Econs. Hehe. Hopefully this will spur me to do well for end of year exam.

I better study now. Haven't really studied for the past two days.

Ciao people :)

No comments: