Saturday, August 05, 2006

Shall not call you Uncle.. for now.

The weather is fantastic today :D :D sooo happy! So yeah, of course I made good use of the opportunity to go for photohunting. I decided to start at Tanjong Pagar. At first I thought I'd do Tanjong Pagar and Clarke Quay. But during the photohunting, I walked so much that in the end I reached Chinatown haha. After walking around Chinatown for a while, I took MRT northeast line (for the first time!) to Clarke Quay. By the way, I only realised two days ago after reading a newspaper article that the northeast line is controlled by SBS, not SMRT. How interesting. Anyway, I wasn't really familiar with the train route. So when I saw a train heading to Puggol, I just rushed in. Then when I saw the route map on the train, I was pretty confused and thought that the train would be heading towards Outram Park and not passed Clark Quay haha. So I decided to run out of the train haha. Only after I took a good look at the platform map that that train actually passed by Clark Quay haha. Silly me.

You know when I was passing by Tanjong Pagar, it was interesting how majority of the shops closes. These include Carl's Jr, Starbucks, Coffee Beans, MPH. I never thought that such shops will close during the weekend, even though it's located in a business centre. Well I guess it's all about demand and supply haha. Oh ya, and when I was walking Robinson Street, I somewhat doesn't feel like I'm in Singapore O_o It's just a strange feeling.

So in the end I didn't go to Clark Quay. I shall save it for another day. That day I'll have to do the photoshooting early, since the MICA building looks horrible during the evening due to the sun's angle.

Hmm there are some stuff which I saw today that reminds me of some memories..
1. Goldmine Cheesecake of NYDC-- I ate this. It's sooooo niceeeeeeeee. It still reminds me of the day where Steph got VG cd.. and how I wrapped it with newspaper to make its shape less obvious haha.
2. Temasek Tower- which is just beside Tanjong Pagar MRT. That's where MTVAsia's office is located. I won a contest before (Tixs for Jennifer Paige's gig) and so I went there with my Mom to collect it. That's the only time I've been there so far.
3. A stack of Sugarcanes- remind me of my Primary teacher who passes the whole class small pieces of sugarcane to try. That is the first time I saw a real sugarcane. I just bite it and I love the sweet juices on my mouth.

Okie, off to see the pictures. Later dudes :)

No comments: