Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm a happy contented woman.

Sooo.... one more test to go. And there'll be no more tests left this year! Hooray. Well, exams are heading their way here. Hmm, today I did Chemistry and Economics test. I'm confident about my Chemistry test, and surprisingly my Economics test. I think the consultations with my Econs teacher is doing me good. I do believe that I'll be able to pass my Econs test this time around. Let's hope that my wish will come true :D

Well, guess what? Today my classmate lent me Empire of the Sun DVD! Ahhh.. soo happy :D At last I am able to see the acting of Christian Bale when he was small. And so, once I reached home, I immediately play a section of it. I'm just curious how different he sounds like (without his manly, sexy voice). Ahaha.. turns out his voice wasn't that high-pitched. I thought it will be really high-pitched or something (which wouldn't sound like Bale at all). Ah, should wait ms ng to watch it together (if she wants haha)

This will serve as a good warm-up to the October Bale mayhem muahaha.

Today for GP lesson, we watched the first 10 minutes of the Day After Tomorrow. Sadly, Jake Gyllenhaal didn't appear at all! :( :( I didn't like the movie when I watched it last year, however at that point of time I still didn't like Jake. So, I don't know if I'll change my mind about the movie if I watch it again. But, I don't think I'll watch it again (that's how bad I think the show is).

At first I thought my GP teacher is gonna show "The Constant Gardener", since we're doing poverty right now for GP package haha. I thought that movie will be good for the theme of poverty (or will City of God be better? I don't know I haven't watched it yet).

Today, as I was heading home, I think of the lamest photography idea I've ever had. Hopefully I'll have the will to carry it out soon. Haha. A clue on what to expect on the picture: You're gonna see lots of plants muahaha.

Later dudes.

PS Muse and Thom Yorke's latest albums are so addictive haha.

No comments: