Friday, August 11, 2006

Salad, anyone?

Today, as I was eating Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce in Taka, I thought of Steph getting Velvet Goldmine CD haha. Ehm... I was looking for a birthday present for my (another) best friend Tomatoe in Taka after school today. And as I was eating, I kept thinking hard of what to get her. Before telling you what I finally had decided to get for Tomatoe, let me reminisce me and Steph's Goldmine adventure hahahahaa. I remembered wrapping the DVD with lots of newspaper, so that Steph wouldn't be able to guess what the present was. I remember her asking me repeatedly what the present was. We played guessing game, and still she couldn't figure out what it was. Hahahahahaa.

Oh man, the time when we watched that show is totalllyyyy unforgettable! haha. (all the details is in an entry in January or February 2006).
Jonathan Rhys Meyer swooshing his butts? Priceless.

Hmm, so after eating, I thought of buying her the relaxing nodding sideway stuff (don't worry, she doesn't know my blog). Then, as I walked around the stationary and toys level in B1, I saw this gigantic tomato plush toy! It's soooo cute. Hmm... both the tomato and the nodding sideway thing cost about the same. So which one should I get? I've asked her through SMS whether she likes plush toy, and she replied usually she gives plush toy away. Hmmm.... should I still buy the tomato then? The tomato is soooooooooooooo cute :D Hmm... I should think about it overnight.

I can't wait to have dinner with Tomatoe tomorrow in Ichiban Boshi. And then, we'll see the fireworks at Esplanade. Arghhh soo exciting hehe.

Hmm.. I got so many tests next week :(

I shall start planning my next photoshoot :D


Oh ya, on the National Day eve, I watched Lake House. It's really good (and is reviewed below). If you're wondering how my National Day holiday went, well it was filled with lots of geological studies (for geography test today haha).

Later dudes.
-------------------
Movie Review
Lake House (7.5 out of 10 stars)
Prior to watching this show, some of my friends told me that the pacing of this movie is rather slow. Hmm, after watching the show, I totally disagree with that. I like how the story really builds up to the climax slowly but steadily. I thought that the chemistry between Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves is good. Though I think Keanu Reeves acting can still be improved *thinks of the part where he tries to cry realistically* Hmm.. the cinematography is good either :)

I don't mind being a cinematographer when I grow up!

Hmm... I better stop hmm-ing...

--------------

I'm a high school lover, and you're my favorite flavor
Love is all, all my soul
You're my Playground Love

Yet my hands are shaking
I feel my body remains, themes no matter,
I'm on fire
On the playground, love.

You're the piece of gold the flushes all my soul.
Extra time, on the ground.
You're my Playground Love.

Anytime, anyway,
You're my Playground Love.

--"Playground Love" by Air.



No comments: