Saturday, July 01, 2006

YAY

Germany is into the semifinal!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!! The match was outstanding. I really do have a great respect for Argentina. Besides Germany, I think they're the only real contended for the championship. Brazil has not been playing that well : It's really sad that the match had to be decided by penalty, and that they had to meet at such an early stage.

At least one of my beloved teams is into the semifinal. I've lost Spain *cries madly* and Netherlands. I really do think that Spain deserves to be in the quarter final at least. France doesn't deserve it =( Anyway, what's done is done.

So, my exam is almost over haha. I can foresee my grades being either just pass or just fail hahahah. I think I've screwed a lot of the subjects, especially Geog. Oh man, how to study geog well? I mean I can't stand memorising. Gah, now I'm kinda regretting of taking Geog. When I grow up, I'll never encourage my children to take Geography haha.

I think I'll watch Superman, after seeing the positive review for that movie. I can't believe that Devil Wears Prada will only be out on September =( that's so long!

9 more days to Coldplay!

I'd love to go photohunting at the suburbs (like Toa Payoh) after the exam. I need inspiration!! hahaha (I sound so like this week's mission of Project Runway in Discovery Travel and Living. Channel 5 will show it in 2 weeks time haha).

I've just eaten in Shangrila. It's sooooo nice :) Tiramisuu... ahhh. I still love my bread pudding though. Anyone chocolate buffet?


Ok, later guys :)

No comments: