Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I am not supposed to....

...... be in school now haha. Okay, this got to be one of the weirdest days. I thought that, even though my Maths paper starts only at 11, I would still have to come early to school. Hahaha.. turns out only the history students that came for assembly. One of my classmates even went home after she found out that she did not need to report to school so early. When I entered the school hall, I was really amused, since the school hall was really empty. When I reached my class' sitting row, I was like, how come only 4 people turn up haha. Well, the rest is history (haha, no pun intended).

Anyway, the long weekend is great. I managed to get a plenty of rest, and of course a great doze of football. Germany once again played well, but England faltered. I kinda expected it though, with that kind of coach they had (past tense, since he's no longer their coach now). I think Eriksson didn't know how to bring out the best of the players. England has great players like Lampard, Gerard, Terry and Rooney, and so I do believe that with a proper coach, they'll excel. I'm thankful that the Eriksson era is over now haha. I still doubt whether Steve McLaren is any good too. Hopefully he can prove me wrong (by the way, he's former Man Utd's assistant manager haha).

If you're a fan of rock, have you heard of Muse's latest album? It rocksss hahaha. At first listen, I find it kinda strange, but after listening to it a few times, I think it's nice :D I listened to it in MTVAsia's The Leak, and now I'm considering of buying the hard piece of it hehe. And yeah, I still envy the lead singer's great talent. He knows how to play guitar, piano and sing really well. He can sing sooooo high, even higher than Adam Levine haha (can you imagine a guy with such a high voice?) If Muse ever comes to Singapore (which I don't know when it will happen), I'll consider watching them. I don't think they'll drop by to Singapore this year, since they're visiting Japan on August and there's still no news of their visit here haha.

7 more days to Coldplay!

I think that today I will sleep really early. 8 pm? So that I can wake up to watch tomorrow's moning match at 3 am. It's Germany versus Italy yeah! Obviously you know who I am supporting haha :D Hopefully Germany wins!

I've downloaded 2 Lost episodes overnight, and one more is 90% done. I can't wait to watch hahaha. The episode with Claire's flashback turns out nice, it's kinda freaky. At last a flashback that is not so far off from the present time of Lost.

I managed to catch Legally Blonde at Channel 5 on Sunday. It's hilarious haha (and it's reviewed below).

Hopefully I can watch Requiem for a Dream today.

Later dudes :)
----------------------
Movie Review
Legally Blonde (7.0 out of 10 stars)
This movie is so hilarious, though some parts wouldn't have happened in real life I think (wearing pink to court? haha). It's more of a chick-lit, and I thought Reese is good as a comedian, both in a tame manner (Just Like Heaven remember?) and outrageous manner (this movie). A fun movie to watch :)

No comments: