Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bright side of Life

I realised that, since Germany didn't get into the Finals, I can sleep peacefully at 9 July 2006. Haha... so that I can live through 10 July well and alive. And that I won't faint in front of Chris Martin.. (or in front of the Security Guard.. if the concert has not even started haha).

Haha, you know there was an article about a month ago stating how women would never be able to understand football. When I read the article for the first time, I disagreed with the author very strongly. But now, looking at all this World Cup hoopla, I kinda side with the author now. Sigh. In a nicer manner of putting it, we'll see who the real football fans are :) Stop changing teams that you support or going with the flow okay please?

Go Man Utd.

Cheers :)

No comments: