Monday, January 01, 2007

*guilts*

Lemme tell you what I was doing up to the 2 minutes before New Year...

Econs E-Learning Homework


HAHAHAHA... *smiles embarrassingly*

Anyway I managed to see the fireworks at Marina Bay from my house. My father commented it was nothing as how Hong Kong's firework would have been (in Tsim Sha Tsui especially). I agreed absolutely. Anyway, the last part of the firework display was quite beautiful.


I could hear all the bustle and celebratory noises from Orchard right now.
Hmm, so 2007 has finally come. Happy new year peeps :)

*prays of spending 2008 new year countdown in Hong Kong. wishing of becoming one of the people in the gigantic, human flood in Tsim Sha Tsui or Causeway Bay. Disneyland would be good too :) *

PS Mom is sleeping. Such an unmemorable new year countdown haha.

Hmm, never expected this picture to become handy haha.


I still smile when I see these two pictures.
Me and Bro getting drunk with Alien in Disneyland HK, New Year Countdown 2006


No comments: