Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2006 in review: Movie Posters

Since I'm on the subject of movie posters, I might as well continue on it. So what are your favourite movie posters? Here are my top 5 favourites of the year:
















Brick posters set
I really like seeing these posters as a set. I guess they really sets the background and
the tone of the movie. Love the originality of the concept.



Little Miss Sunshine
I don't know why, but after watching this show and I take another look at this poster, the line "nobody gets left behind in the movie" comes to my mind. I guess this p
oster really tells what you can expect from the movie. Fun, exciting and yet emotional family tale. A poster from one of the best movies of 2006.


Pathfinder
I have no idea what this movie will be about. But the poster itself is enough to make people talking. My jaw drops when I saw this poster for the first time. Lots of details to t
his one. Full view to enjoy it in its most glorious state.

Superman Returns
Whether you hate or love this movie, a Superman fan or not, I guess you'll have a lot to say about this poster. This poster really stands out from the other Superman Posters.

V for Vendetta
This poster's very straight to the point, and I just love the use of mute colours to convey the rebel mood of this movie. If you ever want to give me a movie poster, this would be one great choice :)


Other interesting posters...

No comments: