Monday, January 29, 2007

The Curse Has Been Lifted...

Oh my, thank goodness the curse on Mondays have been lifted. I've been experienceing bad luck for the past 3 Mondays. I was so scared of what may happen today that I prayed to St. Jude and harder than usual. Phew. Hopefully there won't be any more trouble on Mondays.

Anyway, my weekend went well, considering I spent it all alone by myself haha (mom went back to Indo). So yeah, on Friday night I watched Pulp Fiction, which is dammmmnn good haha. I never expected of me liking it so much. Now that I thought of some of the scenes, I found them absolutely hilarious (though some are hilarious in crude manner haha). I don't really understand the R21 rating for Singapore. Well besides all the swearing (with thousands of f, mother and n words), and a bit of violence, I thought it doesn't deserve R21. I thought M18 would be more appropriate haha. Anyway, I think I learnt some points on filmmaking from this movie. I wouldn't mind watching it again. If I ever start keeping a logbook on learning points of movies, I've got this movie to thank for. Anyway, I'll give this movie 8.5 out of 10 stars :) (oh there's this one scene on a restaurant. I found the restaurant very cuteeeee. How I wish that restaurant exists in real life :( )

Gah, I'm excited about the Batam Trip. I'm still waiting some more forms from the person-in-charge. Sigh. Can't wait to complete the booking of slot thing and start looking for ways to raise funds.

Hmm, yesterday I was quite excited by the news that either Jamie Foxx or Edward Norton may be starring as one of the future villain in the Batman sequel. Ahh.. if Edward Norton stars in it, I shall rejoice like crazy. Bale + Norton *shrieks* Anyway, Katie Holmes will not be reprising her role.

Yesterday I learnt something interesting. Sometimes you tell a person of an outcome of a situation. But you only realise much later that that may not actually be the final outcome and the situation continues to develop. However, though the situation develops, its outcome remains the same as the first outcome (even though inside you wish that another outcome should have been produced). So even though you want to tell the person the progress of the situation, you see no point of telling it. Because whether you tell the person or not, the outcome would be the same. Haha. (hopefully you get my point haha).

Cheers.

No comments: