Friday, February 02, 2007

Hello February! "It's Friday!"

Hello haha. So the week went okay. My Mondays are no more cursed, and I get by my homework. Well, barely. I had decided to dedicate my weekend to homework and revision. I so need to catch up with them, especially with the tests coming up. I barely caught enough sleep for the past few days. Something I learn this week. Despite having Thursday as one of my end early school days, I shall never go out on Thursdays again (well for the time being at least). I noticed that Thursday is a crucial point of the week for me to catch up with homework and stuff. I wasted my Thursday yesterday by shopping at Vivocity until 6.30 pm haha. Then when I thought I could reach home earlier by catching a bus from Clark Quay, there was a massive traffic along River Valley Road because of the road closure for Thaipusam haha. Well, at least I'm still able to live through the week.

Today I had an audition for Love ACtually event for Valentine's Day. It was quite a complicated story. Let me try to explain. At first, I only thought of playing Come What May in piano. But the councillor told me that it's supposed to be a singing event. So I must get some people to sing in the song. Thankfully one of my classmates, who is auditioning herself too, and another guy from a band who auditioned as well were willing to sing it. So, we spent about an hour on stage trying on Come What May haha. The experience was quite something. Then at the last minute I decided to sing "Other Side of the World" by KT Tunstall. But I think I was singing that well, because the councillor was like saying the song doesn't really suit my style of singing. So she asked me to sing another song which I could remember impromptu. As always, my favourite impromptu song is "Eternal Flame". Hahahahaha.

I'm gonna watch Life of Brian.. so that I can borrow Fight Club from Emma hahahaha :D :D so happy *thinks of Edward Norton*.

Hmm, I'm glad that the Batam Trip thingy is on the verge of being confirmed with the organisation. I'm gonna make payment on Monday to book the slot. Yayyyy! I'm so proud of my team and myself.. because this trip is self-initiated. Not school initiated. Haha. I can't believe I've done much of the administration thing :)

Ok more on the next entry :)

No comments: