Monday, February 19, 2007

Ni Hao!

Hellow. Happy belated Chinese New Year!! So how did your Chinese New Year go? Mine went okay... haha I went to my paternal grandmother's "village" (it's not that village-y, just a bit rural, 3 hours train ride from Jakarta). This year I got a lot of hong baos! Muahahaha. I have to admit I didn't expect this at all haha.

So 3 days of my holiday was spent in the village. Not much time left for me to spend in Jakarta. I really need to do more updates of my Geography blog project.. or else my team mates are gonna kill me, yikes. Tomorrow I'll be reaching Singapore at about 4.30. Hopefully I'll have enough time to do a huge update on the blog.. as well as do my Econs homework haha.

Can't wait to finish up my space video project (in collaboration with 3 other people) video for ACJC science research syposium. We've had a lot of fun making it. Hopefully the product will be as close as we envisioned it.

There's something that is kind of going on right now in my life. Hopefully it all works out well. I'll tell you if it works. If it doesn't, well I'll still share with you :)

Cheers.

No comments: