Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yippeee!

I'm 18 now! Ehm.. I don't know why but I am still not that excited about turning 18. Maybe over time it'll sink in.. and I'll start appreciating of being 18. Well, being 18 means that I'm officially legal. 18= can watch m18 movies, can go clubbing muahaha.

I got the perfect birthday present today. My application for GYLC (Global Youth Leader Conference) got accepted! Yayyyyy. I feel fortunate for the success of my application, because application doesn't guarantee the fact that you'll be able to join the conference. So... after spending 3 days in Batam in June holiday.. about 5 days later I'll go to United States haha. But, before that, I have to apply for my visa first. Heh. GYLC will be about 12 days long.

The past two days have been really tiring. Me and a group of friends stayed back to work on the publicity video for ACJC Science Research Symposium. It's a very taxing task.. and really requires you to pay attention to details. Sigh. I'm glad that tomorrow we'll only need to do minor tweaking before finally handing in the thing. So one project down.

By next week, two more projects will be down too. The submission deadline for Geog blog is Sunday and my Economics project presentation will be Wednesday. So I think after Wednesday I can relax a bit more (and catch up with my studies haha).

Later.

No comments: