Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Soundtrack of My Life..

The whole of yesterday.. I was thinking of "One Night Only" song in Dreamgirls. I was so crazy that I even changed it to "One Round Only" for jogging during PE haha.

The whole of today I was thinking of Bang Bang You're Dead by Dirty Pretty Things (because of river banks lesson in Geography haha. Bank Bank!), No Distance Left to Run by Blur (I really like the melody of this song.. shall search for its lyrics. I saw the video clip long time ago... and it was quite different haha), and Tender by Blur (please.. I think some people may mistake this as some gospel-ish song if they don't listen to the song properly.. because of its choir element. But I think it really suits the song).

Let us see what other songs my friends have to be tortured listening to tomorrow :)

No comments: