Monday, March 05, 2007

Olive and Olive

Some exciting things just happened. First of all, I got selected for NUS Chancellor's Shield quiz on Current Affairs and General Knowledge after attending the trial session. Yay! It'll be held on next Saturday.. which means I have to start reading on some topics. My school has decided to send 3 teams of 3 members each, and so each group member has been assigned some topics to read on. I decided to do politics, international organisation, nobel prize/ book winners, movies/entertainment.. and I can't remember the last topic haha. I will check later.

The 2nd thing is much more exciting thing. I've just secured a freelance photography job for a marketing company. It handled Noise 2005, and so I guess that's why it contacted me haha. I've already sent the quotation and stuff. I'll have to send 40 to 50 photos by the end of this month. Well, I've set the fee. I'm waiting for their response on whether they agree with it. Fingers crossed! I think this is a really exciting challenge.

So I guess you can see that my schedule is kind of packed now. My group had done the Econs presentation today. Honestly it went quite awful, because we didn't really use the graphs and figures to explain our argument. Furthermore... there's another factor which I shall not speak on. Ehm, but I'm thankful it's finally over! :)

I'm going to take a nap now.. then I want to do Maths! I so need to start revising for Terms X_X Oh GP paper today was okay haha. Though I don't know whether I'll pass. Fingers crossed.

Cheers.

No comments: